T Nation

Who Sees Good Results from EQ?

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Take this for what its worth as I primarily powerlift and Im not a BB but I run EQ quite often.

I have never “noticed” any results from EQ in the mirror. No outward physical changes. (Although many use it during cutting cycles)

I dont notice EQ kick in till around 6-8 week mark.

I typically run it at 800mg a week

I notice the increased RBC and extra oxygen it provides during my training and definitely recover faster.

Biggest thing I like is it increases my appetite. Some days I power feed up to 6500K of clean food so the EQ enables this to be easier.

Personally I love the drug I just wish more potent mixes were available for injection volume sake. [/quote]
I wanna hear about the powerlifting benefits. Is this something you would use to maximize strength gains without growing out of a weight class for instance?

[quote]Dead_For_Life wrote:

Take this for what its worth as I primarily powerlift and Im not a BB but I run EQ quite often.

I have never “noticed” any results from EQ in the mirror. No outward physical changes. (Although many use it during cutting cycles)

I notice the increased RBC and extra oxygen it provides during my training and definitely recover faster.

Biggest thing I like is it increases my appetite. Some days I power feed up to 6500K of clean food so the EQ enables this to be easier.

Personally I love the drug I just wish more potent mixes were available for injection volume sake. [/quote]
I wanna hear about the powerlifting benefits. Is this something you would use to maximize strength gains without growing out of a weight class for instance?
[/quote]

It’s something you use to reduce the chance of getting injured when you’re throwing around heavy shit fueled with anadrol and test.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

Were attributing our gains to to EQ not the other compounds we use, huh. I can see how someone with limited AAS experience of 2-3 years would think this, lol. Its truly a novice mistake but when you get a decade or more of experience your knowledge base will improve.

The raised RBC and blood pressure are minimal at best and there are plenty of ways around these problems. Again something an experienced user would know.

As far a dangerous drugs go EQ is fucking aspirin compared to many.

The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs. I could be wrong though. All Im saying is at a certain point you dont always need what gives the best fast gains. Quality of life, addressing weak points and career longevity are just as important.

Why is it that so many high level pro athletes/lifters that have actually made huge accomplishments use EQ all the time and stand by it?

I guess they have been doing it wrong this whole time! [/quote]

ive been told by many people who have been using aas for decades that EQ is worthless… i decided to run it myself to see… and sure enough i agreed after about 16 weeks at 800mg/week

“The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs.”

you didn’t refute my point… at all… lol

and “professional athletes” use EQ because it improves cardio etc…

IFBB pro bodybuilders use EQ because they cant handle high doses of tren (that’s actually true…)

“All Im saying is at a certain point you don’t always need what gives the best fast gains.”

well… since this is a steroid forum, i think most here are concerned with what gives them the best fast gains.

i could be wrong tho[/quote]

Whatever gains you get off EQ, you are much more likely to keep. I think what popeye meant is that it’s not just about blowing up like a balloon and getting moon faced, regardless of how much fun it is.

It’s like saying a car is better based purely on the engine sound. Purely cosmetic, and when it comes to racing, meaningless.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[/quote]

It’s something you use to reduce the chance of getting injured when you’re throwing around heavy shit fueled with anadrol and test.
[/quote]

But is that its ONLY notable quality? Would a test/deca stack yield more mass AND strength gains than test/EQ, or would they yield equal strength, with test/deca getting more mass? Or would test/EQ even yield less strength gains? EQ must have some anabolic properties other than protecting joints n shit (?)

[/quote]

[/quote]

But is that its ONLY notable quality? Would a test/deca stack yield more mass AND strength gains than test/EQ, or would they yield equal strength, with test/deca getting more mass? Or would test/EQ even yield less strength gains? EQ must have some anabolic properties other than protecting joints n shit (?)[/quote]

I notice very little strength gain from deca, if any. EQ on the other hand definately adds something strength wise, and it most certainly adds weight as well. I think people confuse the bloat that deca gives you with actual muscle tissue, so automatically think it’s better.

Were attributing our gains to to EQ not the other compounds we use, huh. I can see how someone with limited AAS experience of 2-3 years would think this, lol. Its truly a novice mistake but when you get a decade or more of experience your knowledge base will improve.

The raised RBC and blood pressure are minimal at best and there are plenty of ways around these problems. Again something an experienced user would know.

As far a dangerous drugs go EQ is fucking aspirin compared to many.

The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs. I could be wrong though. All Im saying is at a certain point you dont always need what gives the best fast gains. Quality of life, addressing weak points and career longevity are just as important.

Why is it that so many high level pro athletes/lifters that have actually made huge accomplishments use EQ all the time and stand by it?

I guess they have been doing it wrong this whole time! [/quote]

ive been told by many people who have been using aas for decades that EQ is worthless… i decided to run it myself to see… and sure enough i agreed after about 16 weeks at 800mg/week

“The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs.”

you didn’t refute my point… at all… lol

and “professional athletes” use EQ because it improves cardio etc…

IFBB pro bodybuilders use EQ because they cant handle high doses of tren (that’s actually true…)

“All Im saying is at a certain point you don’t always need what gives the best fast gains.”

well… since this is a steroid forum, i think most here are concerned with what gives them the best fast gains.

i could be wrong tho[/quote]

Whatever gains you get off EQ, you are much more likely to keep. I think what popeye meant is that it’s not just about blowing up like a balloon and getting moon faced, regardless of how much fun it is.

It’s like saying a car is better based purely on the engine sound. Purely cosmetic, and when it comes to racing, meaningless.
[/quote]

you are more likely to “keep” your eq gains because EQ won’t get you nearly as far beyond your natural potential as test/tren/deca etc…

lol@moonfaced… i was on test/tren/dbol with aromasin (dosed too low), and i got a moon face and cankles… then i upped my aromasin and pissed out all the extra water… easy peasy.

and LOL@ your metaphor… im not trying to be a jerk bro… im really not.

but you even said yourself, EQ is not ideal for bodybuilding purposes considering what else is out there…

if you are an endurance athlete or someone who needs more cardio in general, or if you can’t handle 19nors… then sure, use EQ instead of tren… but if you are looking for strength/size/recomp, tren is your best bet (they are priced similarly too, at least with all my sources)

it’s worth noting that EQ also causes pretty severe anxiety in a lot of users… just thought id mention that.

and when it comes to avoiding injury… the lifter just has to be mature about his lifting… and avoid ego lifting/dumb dangerous lifts etc…

avoid shit like barbell benching/oly lifts etc… stupid kids get too excited about their new strength and go balls to the wall and end up fucking themselves

[/quote]

[/quote]

But is that its ONLY notable quality? Would a test/deca stack yield more mass AND strength gains than test/EQ, or would they yield equal strength, with test/deca getting more mass? Or would test/EQ even yield less strength gains? EQ must have some anabolic properties other than protecting joints n shit (?)[/quote]

I notice very little strength gain from deca, if any. EQ on the other hand definately adds something strength wise, and it most certainly adds weight as well. I think people confuse the bloat that deca gives you with actual muscle tissue, so automatically think it’s better.
[/quote]

Interesting… well then not to hijack the thread but since it might be relevant, if you were running a cycle and wanted to stay within a weight class (i.e. for powerlifting) what compounds would you use?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting… well then not to hijack the thread but since it might be relevant, if you were running a cycle and wanted to stay within a weight class (i.e. for powerlifting) what compounds would you use?[/quote]

halotestin/cheque drops/masteron/tren (keep diet in check obvi)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Interesting… well then not to hijack the thread but since it might be relevant, if you were running a cycle and wanted to stay within a weight class (i.e. for powerlifting) what compounds would you use?[/quote]

Pretty much everything excluding: High dose test, winstrol, dbol, anadrol, deca.

I would personally use test/tren/mast and var or halo, with some eq thrown in for good measure. Funnily enough that’s pretty much the exact cycle I’m about to run except im running dbol and var

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

halotestin/cheque drops/masteron/tren (keep diet in check obvi)[/quote]

Interesting I will read up on this, thanks for the info

interesting… i have 5 vials of eq i’ll likely try in the coming months. but seems as if i’ll need a few more to get the dosage i need.

and when it comes to avoiding injury… the lifter just has to be mature about his lifting… and avoid ego lifting/dumb dangerous lifts etc…

avoid shit like barbell benching/oly lifts etc… stupid kids get too excited about their new strength and go balls to the wall and end up fucking themselves[/quote]

this is totally true, and is the cause of a lot of tears in the gym… there are compounds which are much more tendon friendly though and are a good habit to get into adding to stacks…EQ and Deca being the two top choices, and followed by Var. They promote collagen, while huge test doses actually hinder collagen, and while winny may increase tendon size, it does make them somewhat more prone to injury…adding collagen friendly substances to your stack does indeed aid (not eliminate) in injury prevention, which can occur even when not doing ego lifts.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:
I ran EQ alongside test this winter. 750 mg test e, 400mg EQ but bumped EQ to 600mg halfway through. Ran cycle for about 14 weeks. While I made pretty good gains, I did not notice any benefits from the EQ. Same results as previous test only cycle. Feel like I could have just ran the test and received same benefits. Anyone here notice OBVIOUS benefits from EQ at this dose? Should I have ran it higher? 1000mg?[/quote]

Hey you seem to know what your talking about buddy I started a course of test and eq I’m I’m doing 2mil of each a week is it possible to lose my belly and gain muscle mass I’m training 5 to 4 a week I need all the advice I can get I’m sick of not looking good and wanna change my life I don’t drink smoke and eating good So that that battle won if u can help any i be greatfuly

i ran 500mg eq during a bulk cycle along with test 400 at 800mg for 15 weeks and saw great results it all depends on your diet bro. eq in my opinion is good for a bulk cycle because of its ability to keep almost all of your gains. plus the elevated appetite from the eq helped me a lot. you need to run eq for at least 15-20 weeks to see any decent results from it!

i gained 25 lbs during my bulk and kept 12 solid mass after my pct. my advice to you is to bump the eq up to 600mg a week and run it for at least 15 weeks and watch yourself steadily Grow!! remember to kill it in the gym and have that diet in check!

if your not doing this already i suggest pinning twice a week with any long ester to keep blood levels stable for instance if your running 500mg of eq and your eq is dosed at 250mg then i would pin one cc mon and one cc on thursday hope that helps cheers mate!

I’ve ran EQ several times due to my buddy handing me a bunch he ordered by accident.

400mg/wk for 12 weeks

600mg/wk for 10 weeks

1000mg/wk for 16 weeks, I did not enjoy EQ until this dose and length. EQ is now one of my most recommended compounds. It’s relatively cheap. Hunger sores through the roof. Endurance is ridiculous and so is recovery. Very mild on the body and I’ve used it as a base since I don’t react well to test (this is relatively common in forums outside the US). I’ve never noticed aromatization on it. Gains are solid. I’m just a veiny mother fucker when I’m on. Fave compound when I’m not cutting.

Chizeled

I LOVE EQ! My first cycle was EQ ONly…no test. I ran it with Aromasin and HCG at 800mg/week for I think 16 or 20 weeks. Zero sides. Great strength gains and my endurance was through the roof. For sports and my job I was more interested in performance and strength than pure size. My second cycle was a very low dose test with 800mg/wk of EQ with a Tbol kickstart for a long cycle. Again great strength gains, some size and endurance was crazy. My appetite was up but wasn’t crazy. But again I had zero sides.

EQ is great depending on your goals but you need to run it for a pretty long time.

@tattoo_d_popeye curious did you ever get your tbc or hemoglobin hemocrit blood levels done while on eq and test. If so do u know if the were still in normal range or do they shoot up until high range.

Thx

Very well said I used to run eq and test E. I’d run 25-to 30 week cycles most of the time. Pretty much always on and no sides except raw power and strength.