Who Sees Good Results from EQ?

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
lots of:

Test
Deca/Npp

masteron/halo/winstrol are basically precontest only for our purposes… EQ is garbage… orals are generally more trouble than they are worth in terms of side effects vs gains…

idk man i love tren, been on that shit for over a year doses ranging from 100mg-1g/week i honestly don’t even feel the side effects anymore

or maybe im just so used to them i dont notice them anymore?[/quote]

Or maybe your tren is test… :wink:

EQ is most certainly not garbage.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
EQ is great stuff, it doesn’t provide the instant weight that test does, but it sure as hell gives quality muscle gains. More subtle but I would say more solid and keepable. To reap maximum benefit, you need to bear in mind several things.

It’s an undeclynate ester which means:

1. Has a very very long half life, so you need to frontload the shit out of it.
  2. Almost half the weight you’re injecting is ester and not gear.

So since its a weak steroid, you need more. I’ve run a gram in the past. At least 12 weeks for best results.

I’m currently about to start running it as a replacement for test in my next cycle, since I can’t handle high test/high tren I’m going to make up the slack with EQ instead. I really can’t wait.

It’s does aromatise and the estrogen it creates is worse than test (at least for me) so you need to run an AI with it. I’ve found that aromasin seems to work best for dealing with eq sides. No idea why, it just beats arimidex and letrozole hands down in terms of how I feel and the control of sides.

Plus I recently read that aromasin is converted to an anabolic metabolite so the deal is fucking sealed for me as far as estrogen control. Fckin A![/quote]

That’s pretty cool about exemestane turning into an anabolic metabolite!

I’d be interested to see how that high dose EQ works out for you without test.[/quote]

I will be running some test, just not so much that I can’t sleep and end up with sweat stained sheets.

lots of:

Test
Deca/Npp

masteron/halo/winstrol are basically precontest only for our purposes… EQ is garbage… orals are generally more trouble than they are worth in terms of side effects vs gains…

idk man i love tren, been on that shit for over a year doses ranging from 100mg-1g/week i honestly don’t even feel the side effects anymore

[/quote]

when compared to other steroids, it absolutely IS garbage

when compared to tribulus… it’s great

lots of:

Test
Deca/Npp

[/quote]

when compared to tribulus… it’s great[/quote]

Each to their own I guess. Just means more for me!

lots of:

Test
Deca/Npp

[/quote]

when compared to tribulus… it’s great[/quote]

Each to their own I guess. Just means more for me!
[/quote]

it absolutely does…

id give you what i have left over (a few vials) if i knew you irl

OMFG BUMP I didn’t see this thread.

EQ Is the absolute bomb for anyone that loves bodybuilding + competitive sport. Nothing gives me the solid smooth gains like EQ, it is soooo underated. Most of the pro’s and con’s of EQ have already been discussed ITT, but I wanted to add a few things:

Cardio is something that most BBers and juicers don’t really consider. But EQ is unique in that it is strongly anabolic (referencing Androgenic Anabolic ratio) and doesn’t cause immediate weight gain (ie water). For anyone that BBs as an adjunct to a sport (hockey and rugby for me), they will know the pain of trying to recover, gain and keep your tendon and ligament health while doing tons of what basically amounts to interval cardio several times a week.

So where do you turn for an anabolic agent? Deca? Good luck with all the water retention, starting at as low as 300mg a week. Orals are out of the question for both water retention and vasodilation properties. That leaves EQ.

Its cheap as sin, comes in retardedly high concentrations, as high as 600mg/mL, causes moderate weight gain SLOWLY (ideal for on or off-season), is strongly anabolic and active in ligaments and tendons, can be used with absolutely no ancilliaries**, doesn’t bloat, it can be pinned once a week or LESS and most importantly doesn’t inhibit cardio.

Something else to consider, is that strongly androgenic compounds can actually weaken ligaments, and generally serve to shorten the muscle belly, thus increasing the risk of muscle tears.

** Boldenone-II-Estradiol is much more potent than regular E2, however there is a growing body of bro-wisdom, mainly from compiled blood results that confirm that EQ aromatizes at a much lower rate than Test.

I’m sure that made little sense, I will be back! I typed this in like 3 minutes.

-PTD

2 Likes

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

EQ Is the absolute bomb for anyone that loves bodybuilding + competitive sport. Nothing gives me the solid smooth gains like EQ, it is soooo underated. Most of the pro’s and con’s of EQ have already been discussed ITT, but I wanted to add a few things:

Cardio is something that most BBers and juicers don’t really consider. But EQ is unique in that it is strongly anabolic (referencing Androgenic Anabolic ratio) and doesn’t cause immediate weight gain (ie water). For anyone that BBs as an adjunct to a sport (hockey and rugby for me), they will know the pain of trying to recover, gain and keep your tendon and ligament health while doing tons of what basically amounts to interval cardio several times a week.

So where do you turn for an anabolic agent? Deca? Good luck with all the water retention, starting at as low as 300mg a week. Orals are out of the question for both water retention and vasodilation properties. That leaves EQ.

Its cheap as sin, comes in retardedly high concentrations, as high as 600mg/mL, causes moderate weight gain SLOWLY (ideal for on or off-season), is strongly anabolic and active in ligaments and tendons, can be used with absolutely no ancilliaries**, doesn’t bloat, it can be pinned once a week or LESS and most importantly doesn’t inhibit cardio.

Something else to consider, is that strongly androgenic compounds can actually weaken ligaments, and generally serve to shorten the muscle belly, thus increasing the risk of muscle tears.

** Boldenone-II-Estradiol is much more potent than regular E2, however there is a growing body of bro-wisdom, mainly from compiled blood results that confirm that EQ aromatizes at a much lower rate than Test.

I’m sure that made little sense, I will be back! I typed this in like 3 minutes.

-PTD [/quote]

Someone who agrees with me! I just wish it didn’t aromatise so much for me. The connective tissue benefit is not to be sneezed at for sure. I used to be a deca all the way man but on balance based on experience, EQ is at least as good if not better in many ways.

Thanks PTD for actual experience chiming in.

EQ is a very productive and beneficial compound.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

-PTD [/quote]

Thanks PTD!!! Very informative.

So, if someone were to utilize a longgggg cycle of EQ and test…

How high would be optimal, EQ wise? 1 gram? 1.25 grams? 1mg lol?

How do you deal with the bp issues associated with that drastic rise in RBC? I have heard of people donating blood. Any other tactics?

eq is fucking horseshit… you guys are just attributing the gains you got from other aas to EQ

ML for ML it delivers the LEAST gains of any aas besides maybe stenbolone

and it raises ur RBC’s, hematocrit, and blood pressure (which fucks the shit out of your kidneys/other internal organs) like crazy…

ANYWAYS… Iron, blood work will determine whether or not you have too much of anything, and your doc will know what to do…you may want to consider getting a full CBC with differential halfway through your cycle.

make sure u stay on top of that BP, consider getting linsopril from ur doc if it gets out of control. if your kidnes fail, your liver is right behind it IIRC

Were attributing our gains to to EQ not the other compounds we use, huh. I can see how someone with limited AAS experience of 2-3 years would think this, lol. Its truly a novice mistake but when you get a decade or more of experience your knowledge base will improve.

The raised RBC and blood pressure are minimal at best and there are plenty of ways around these problems. Again something an experienced user would know.

As far a dangerous drugs go EQ is fucking aspirin compared to many.

The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs. I could be wrong though. All Im saying is at a certain point you dont always need what gives the best fast gains. Quality of life, addressing weak points and career longevity are just as important.

Why is it that so many high level pro athletes/lifters that have actually made huge accomplishments use EQ all the time and stand by it?

I guess they have been doing it wrong this whole time!

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Were attributing our gains to to EQ not the other compounds we use, huh. I can see how someone with limited AAS experience of 2-3 years would think this, lol. Its truly a novice mistake but when you get a decade or more of experience your knowledge base will improve.

The raised RBC and blood pressure are minimal at best and there are plenty of ways around these problems. Again something an experienced user would know.

The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs. I could be wrong though. All Im saying is at a certain point you dont always need what gives the best fast gains. Quality of life, addressing weak points and career longevity are just as important.

Why is it that so many high level pro athletes/lifters that have actually made huge accomplishments use EQ all the time and stand by it?

I guess they have been doing it wrong this whole time! [/quote]

ive been told by many people who have been using aas for decades that EQ is worthless… i decided to run it myself to see… and sure enough i agreed after about 16 weeks at 800mg/week

“The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs.”

you didn’t refute my point… at all… lol

and “professional athletes” use EQ because it improves cardio etc…

IFBB pro bodybuilders use EQ because they cant handle high doses of tren (that’s actually true…)

“All Im saying is at a certain point you dont always need what gives the best fast gains.”

well… since this is a steroid forum, i think most here are concerned with what gives them the best fast gains.

i could be wrong tho

ive been told by many people who have been using aas for decades that EQ is worthless… i decided to run it myself to see… and sure enough i agreed after about 16 weeks at 800mg/week

“The fact that you bring up ML to ML ratio and what gives the best “gains” makes me think your still in your infancy and probably around 200lbs.”

IFBB pro bodybuilders use EQ because they cant handle high doses of tren (that’s actually true…)

“All Im saying is at a certain point you dont always need what gives the best fast gains.”

well… since this is a steroid forum, i think most here are concerned with what gives them the best fast gains.

i could be wrong tho[/quote]

dude aren’t you like 170-something lbs?

[quote]Dead_For_Life wrote:

dude aren’t you like 170-something lbs?[/quote]

155 why do u ask?

EQ is great stuff. PTD mentioned all its benefits, which are absolutely spot on. Collagen promotion, injury protection, slow steady solid gains, great vascularity, low bloat, low maintenance ancillary wise. It stacks well with a lot of stuff.

It is a great addition or even staple for anyone who isn`t 22 years old and 155 pounds and talking out their ass based on anectdotes from others, and obviously quite limited personal experience. There are lots of much bigger, stronger, accomplished fellas in this world who would disagree with EQ being worthless…both gym rat level, and pro.

155 why do u ask?[/quote]
i hope your atleast a 3’8" 155lb beast ass midget because otherwise i dont know anyone thats going to take you serious talking about aas and your experience with them. i want to say so much more but i hate typing redundant shit that i say to every 155lb guy who has “reached his genetic limtations” and has turned to gear and knows everything about it after once botched cycle at 22 yet is still 155lbs and probobly gets sold penut oil. but feel free to respond and tell me how legit your gear is. lol.

y’all don’t really think that Walkway is 155lbs do ya?

This is interesting though, we have two very distinct camps here. Personally, I’ve never used EQ but the benefits mentioned by popeye and Dave make me think I’ll try it next cycle. Mostly because I can’t handle 19-nors, lol.

I’m interested to hear more about the benefits to connective tissue if anyone can elaborate on that?

[quote]roadwarrior83 wrote:

155 why do u ask?[/quote]
i hope your atleast a 3’8" 155lb beast ass midget because otherwise i dont know anyone thats going to take you serious talking about aas and your experience with them. i want to say so much more but i hate typing redundant shit that i say to every 155lb guy who has “reached his genetic limtations” and has turned to gear and knows everything about it after once botched cycle at 22 yet is still 155lbs and probobly gets sold penut oil. but feel free to respond and tell me how legit your gear is. lol.[/quote]

im 5’9 come at me

Wow guys really? Lets take it easy here.

People disagree about compounds all the time, yet apparently only EQ has the power to make it personal lol.

I usually run EQ with other compounds, however I have ran EQ at 900mgs solo and I experienced no BP issues, good gains and excellent conditioning throughout.

Ironically, I agree with both sides in this thread. Basically EQ is great compound if your an athlete, fighter or if you are on TRT. If you’re a bodybuilder or a gymrat, EQ is an inferior compound that you wouldnt use, unless you had some sort of bad reaction to Deca/Nandrolone. Regardless, plenty of high end bodybuilders still use EQ, many using it in conjunction with harsh androgens, or as a replacement for Test in their cycles.

-PTD

tell me about connective tissue benefits Dave