Who Said This? Looking for a Book

I was reading an article on T-Nation recently that mentioned a book I am really interested in finding. The author mentioned a training book and something along the lines of “(author’s name) wrote on entire chapter on the idea of doing what you don’t want to do in life is what builds character”.

This really struck a chord with me and I am desperate to find this book.

Now being the genius that I am I thought I would remember who wrote the article so that I could go back to it and buy the book when I had the time. Needless to say I can’t remember for the life of me who wrote that article! I have scanned through mounds of the articles I’ve read recently and come up with nothing.

If anyone remembers reading something like on this site, if you could point me in the right direction I will forever be in your debt. Cheers.

Sounds like something Dan John would say. I don’t know if he has written a book but he has written many articles here.

Fred

hmmm cheers for the advice, but checked his recent articles again and couldn’t see it anywhere.

Dave Tate said something about that I think…

Will not help you this time but in the future when you read something you like a want to reference it later use the fav button at the to of the page on the right…

It will add it to your profile…

Solid