Who Motivates You?

There are times when I often don’t feel like getting up and going to practice at the crack of dawn.

I was given a box set of Michael Jordan DVD’s a year ago. Any time I feel a lack of motivation, I chuck them on, and in no time I want to hit the gym.

He’s always been a hero of mine and I find his work ethic, passion for the game, skill, enthusiasm and so on are infectious.

Does anybody motivate you to train?

[quote]Stan Smith wrote:
There are times when I often don’t feel like getting up and going to practice at the crack of dawn.

I was given a box set of Michael Jordan DVD’s a year ago. Any time I feel a lack of motivation, I chuck them on, and in no time I want to hit the gym.

He’s always been a hero of mine and I find his work ethic, passion for the game, skill, enthusiasm and so on are infectious.

[/quote]

The person that I will be after I finish training is my motivation.

[quote]Stan Smith wrote:

[/quote]

Rick and Dick Hoyt motivate me to train AND to try to be a better person

My small friends motivate me when I go to the gym. Its great to be a big guy. (I know I am very small compared to a lot of T-Nation citizens, but compared to the people at my university gym, I am huge)

My wife… I look at her and see the woman who when I get ripped, won’t be able to keep her hands off me. I’m there. may sound lame, but it is what works for me.
jason