Who Loves Cocio?

Who loves Cocio as much as I do?

have never heard of or seen this product. Chocolate milk?

Looks like a version of Yoo-Hoo

Chocolate milk indeed.

But not just any cholate milk. It’s the best. THE BEST!

Why am I the only one who loves that shit here?!

You all suck!

fuck denmark

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
fuck denmark[/quote]

x2

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
fuck denmark[/quote]

x2[/quote]
x3

why not?

this is the best chocolate milk you can buy. And fuck Denmark X 4.

x5 and what’s so special about it? I’ve tried about 50 kinds of chocolate milk and they all generally taste a lot like chocolate milk.

I’ve had it. It’s good but nothing groundbreaking…although Cocio Coconut is delicious.

Who Cares! Cocio Sucks!

V

I fuckin’ hate you cunts :frowning:

x6

x7…There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures and the Danish.

To hell with Denmark. They think they’re better than the rest of the world, what with their pyramids, koalas and tacos. Easily the second most annoying country in the South Pacific, right after Malawi.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:
x7…There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures and the Danish.[/quote]

lol, and your avi is good too

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
To hell with Denmark. They think they’re better than the rest of the world, what with their pyramids, koalas and tacos. Easily the second most annoying country in the South Pacific, right after Malawi.[/quote]

haha!

x8

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
To hell with Denmark. They think they’re better than the rest of the world, what with their pyramids, koalas and tacos. Easily the second most annoying country in the South Pacific, right after Malawi.[/quote]
This…fuckers

[quote]tjr-dk wrote:
x8[/quote]

ROFLCOPTERSAURUS