T Nation

Who Looks Better in Your Opinion


Jamie…


or Gina…

Yes!

More muscular and fitter? Gina.
More sexually appealing? Jamie.

I like Gina a lot more. She has that exotic look.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
More muscular and fitter? Gina.
More sexually appealing? Jamie.[/quote]

+2

Let’s say I had to choose…Gina - because although Jamie’s face is prettier, there are a lot more pretty faces than hard ass bodies out there IMHO, and Gina is pretty far from ugly!

Jamie is pretty hot though…

[quote]Mousse wrote:
Let’s say I had to choose…Gina - because although Jamie’s face is prettier, there are a lot more pretty faces than hard ass bodies out there IMHO, and Gina is pretty far from ugly!

Jamie is pretty hot though…[/quote]

I like Gina’s face a lot more.

Gina’s boobs are better because they don’t look so phony, she’s also prettier and more appealing overall. Not that the other one isn’t hot too…

I suppose both at the same time isn’t an option…

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
More muscular and fitter? Gina.
More sexually appealing? Jamie.[/quote]
Agreed.


Love at a first sight.

Both of these women are as hot as they come, so just get on with posting pictures already cuz this thread is otherwise worthless…

Jamie. Hands down. Pecker up.

[quote]E-man wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
More muscular and fitter? Gina.
More sexually appealing? Jamie.

+2[/quote]

+3

[quote]R@NE wrote:
Love at a first sight.

Both of these women are as hot as they come, so just get on with posting pictures already cuz this thread is otherwise worthless…
[/quote]

He’s right, pics are a must or the thread flames out

Gina needs to do something with that mop on her head. Jamie has a great do.

However, if I owned a penis I would just take them both on at the same time and post pictures later.

Gina! But I like dark girls. I think Jamie’s more overtly sexual but Gina’s actually sexier. Pretty face too. Especially in the pictures posted. Face looks a bit…different in her Arnold win. Wouldn’t kick either of them out of bed, though. Gorgeous girls.

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Gina needs to do something with that mop on her head. Jamie has a great do.

However, if I owned a penis I would just take them both on at the same time and post pictures later. [/quote]

Need it be attached to your body or do you just have to own one?

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Gina needs to do something with that mop on her head. Jamie has a great do.
[/quote]

You know what they say about girls with kinky hair don’t you?

Not to dis Jamie or anything, but she just doesn’t look as ‘interesting’ as Gina. Gina has that FIRE. Unfortunately she’s also starting to get that Marion Jones jaw. She better quit while she’s ahead. And she IS ahead. Damn fine specimen.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
More muscular and fitter? Gina.
More sexually appealing? Jamie.[/quote]

I can see why you would say this (ahem, blond hair), but Gina has bigger quads and smaller delts which I consider a more feminine and therefore sexier look.