Who Likes Anavar

Brock Strasser posted a good article (http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=191stras2) on the cutting benefits of Anavar, or Oxandrolone.

I do pretty mild steroid cycles - test and Tren - with no complications. I haven’t ventured into the 17-AA world, except for a short stint with Winstrol.

I would however liked to get some feedback from folks who personally have used Anavar as I am thinking of giving it a shot with Test in a cutting cycle.

Any feedback on what you experienced in your cycle as far as sides, gains, fat loss, whatever, I would appreciate the feedback.

By the way, one thing that makes it attractive to me is that it allegedly has a detection time of about three weeks after usage, and I need to have that kind of safety net in place.

Thanks in advance for the feedback…

you will find a lot of people pro and con Var. I think most is positive. People tend to report good strength gains when on high doses (~100mg/d). It is supposed to be fairly mild on sides but I don’t think running any 17AA roid is healthy at that dose for an extended period.
One cool thing is that it seems to change body comp (reduce fat and increase muscle density at the same time).

[quote]Katphan wrote:
Brock Strasser posted a good article
http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=191stras2
on the cutting benefits of Anavar, or Oxandrolone.

I do pretty mild steroid cycles - test and Tren - with no complications. I haven’t ventured into the 17-AA world, except for a short stint with Winstrol.

I would however liked to get some feedback from folks who personally have used Anavar as I am thinking of giving it a shot with Test in a cutting cycle.

Any feedback on what you experienced in your cycle as far as sides, gains, fat loss, whatever, I would appreciate the feedback.

By the way, one thing that makes it attractive to me is that it allegedly has a detection time of about three weeks after usage, and I need to have that kind of safety net in place.

Thanks in advance for the feedback…[/quote]

Since you are already familiar with test/tren cycles and have probably developed a good strategy with them, i would suggest just adding in the anavar. I am running this very combination right now, test prop 100mg, tren 50mg, anavar 80mg all daily. Only about 4 to 6 weeks duration because tren is harsh on me mentally, thats why only 50mg daily, if you tolerate it well you might bump that up a bit.

Anavar is pretty good but you have to use a lot to notice gains,not very cost effective. takes me about 100mgs a day to notice anything

I’m on my first cycle of Var. Have never experimented with any steroids this is the first. So far so good! My training and diet is on point. I’m a CSCS olympic weight lifter, degree in ex phys and work in the industry. I started because i’m 27 6’0 and 190 after taking myself through 3 years of periodized training i coudn’t get past that 190 mark holding 8% bodyfat.

I’ve been on var for three weeks, i started very low dose 20 mgs ed for the first week bumped to 30 2nd week and am finishing my 3d week at 40 mg ed which is where i will stay. I’ve Gained 6 pounds so far of what appears to be solid mass i’m shredded and strong as hell.

I have no complaints so far. I will stay at 40mg ed as i have heard any more than that you start to play roulette with your liver… I highly reccomend! My goal is to get to 200/205 by the end of my cycle if i get there i will be more than stoked!

I respond better to 40mg ed var than I do to 750mg/week of test for strength gains. No bloat whatsoever either. If it were injectable it’d be my favorite AAS. As far as orals go it is by far my favorite.

The var @ 70mg ed plus creatine hurt my kidneys quite a bit and I had to quit the creatine. This was with a ton of water too. Other than that it was awesome!

What do you mean it hurt your kidneys? Do you mean you had kidney pain or that bloodwork showed trouble or what?

I have used anavar a couple times, in my opinion the more you take the more it benefits which isnt the case in all 17-AA. I noticed some fat loss and strength gains. Wasnt extreme, but still noticeable. -BC

[quote]vkn1 wrote:
What do you mean it hurt your kidneys? Do you mean you had kidney pain or that bloodwork showed trouble or what?[/quote]

Just pain. I didn’t go to the doctors because I had no other symptoms and my piss wasn’t bloody or anything. Stopping the creatine fixed it but my gains pretty much stopped as well. Creatine + Var is a really good combo!