Who is Your Football Team

Cheesehead here too - when I first started watching NFL they were in the Superbowl (about the only game we got over here then), had Reggie White who was great to watch and play in the same colours as my Rugby club & School.

In the AFC I have a major softspot for the Ravens - love D and play college ball in Purple & Black… Haloti Ngata is a beast…

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
Hometown team.

I knew I hated you for a reason, god I hate Ravens fans :wink:

Skins baby.

Right back at you.

It’s always fun to hear Skins fans talk about how great their team is, in August.

Oh wait, can’t even do that.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2009/08/Ravens_vs,-d-,_Redskins_Game_Recap.aspx[/quote]

Please, I know our team sucks, and I know we’ve sucked for over a decade, I’m not delusional. And many of my friends feel the same way, but hey, we’ll see you in the Super Bowl :wink: jk

[quote]bpeloquin wrote:
Patriots. Die hard. [/quote]

Die hard then, please :finger: :smiley:

I like the Ravens, but only because I love how Ray Lewis plays. And also because I played against Kyle Boller in high school, he kicked our ass like a red headed stepchild.

49ers no one else, Sanfran is goint to do great this year!
i hope.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I like the Ravens, but only because I love how Ray Lewis plays. And also because I played against Kyle Boller in high school, he kicked our ass like a red headed stepchild. [/quote]

Where did you go to high school? Valencia? Canyon Country?

Or was this a playoff matchup from some other area of the state?

He went to Hart High School, and I didn’t LOL.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
He went to Hart High School, and I didn’t LOL. [/quote]

I know where he went and I know Dean Harrington – the old Hart coach. I lives in the area for several years. I was just curious where you played against him.

New York Giants all the way. Unstoppable this year. My only concern is the Eagles and the Saints since both have real dirty offenses and the Giants dont have a go to reciever but someone like Hixon or Smith might step up. I am confident and really feel like the Giants will be in the Super Bowl this year. Eli is the prophet.

Hail.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
Hail.[/quote]

i wish the Giants had cheerleaders…

[quote]Otep wrote:
Texas. Fuck pro football, College FTW.[/quote]

No doubt. But I still watch pro ball from time to time. Just more of a player fan than a team fan…but I do tend to ride with the Chargers and Cowboys.

Ravens, baby!

Don’t let the current location fool ya - I’m a “Baltimoron” through and through, hon!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! The true way to tell South Jersey from North Jersey is SJ are EAGLES fans and NJ are Giants/Jets fans.

[quote]Champ1989 wrote:
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! The true way to tell South Jersey from North Jersey is SJ are EAGLES fans and NJ are Giants/Jets fans.[/quote]

i hate eagles fans more than if i had an ex girlfriend who gave me the clap

Giants.

But not really.

South Louisiana, born and raised

Geaux Tigers! Geaux Saints!

and I’m gonna go ahead and say it, TRADE REGGIE BUSH

[quote]malonetd wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
He went to Hart High School, and I didn’t LOL.

I know where he went and I know Dean Harrington – the old Hart coach. I lives in the area for several years. I was just curious where you played against him.[/quote]

I know the Harrington brothers, they are very good coaches. They were the coaches when I played in the Daily News All Star Game. They made what was supposed to be a fun experience something more like hellweek.

SF 49ers. Time to get back to the glory days.

My team is the panthers…and this is their quarterback :frowning: