Who is this Strong Dude, Somone has to Know

power275 is his youtube name and he is a freak

Mike Tuscherer one of the best in the world.

I would put money on him being a wrestler in college.

mike tuchscherer. he is a freak

His face is so calm. It’s as if that was just a warm up.

im jeoulous of his bench ROM strong motherfucker

He won the superheavy class at World Games this year.

[quote]brauny96 wrote:

power275 is his youtube name and he is a freak[/quote]

Hah dude I can’t believe you didn’t know who that was!!

Some of the shit you’ll see there is truly disgusting. Think there’s a 900+ walked out squat, there’s a 850+ x2 as well I think.

Hell just go look thru all his videos cos every one is worth watching!

Mike’s a super nice guy, too, but I’m biased since he’s helping me program my training for my upcoming meet. :wink:

BTW, check out his deadlift videos. It’s not often that you see someone pull 800+ pounds with what seems so little effort.

Quick question:

What’s the @9 refer to in the video titles? I’ve seen that in some guys logs too, and was wondering what it meant. Is it 90% 1rm?

Ive watched all his vids for quite some time now, and I just never knew what his name was, he is a beast! I just cant belive that he trains that heavy by himself!

[quote]novaeer wrote:
Mike’s a super nice guy, too, but I’m biased since he’s helping me program my training for my upcoming meet. :wink:

BTW, check out his deadlift videos. It’s not often that you see someone pull 800+ pounds with what seems so little effort.[/quote]

hes helping you make a program? you think he could help me!?

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Quick question:

What’s the @9 refer to in the video titles? I’ve seen that in some guys logs too, and was wondering what it meant. Is it 90% 1rm?[/quote]

it means the level of how tough the lift was

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Quick question:

What’s the @9 refer to in the video titles? I’ve seen that in some guys logs too, and was wondering what it meant. Is it 90% 1rm?[/quote]

No, it refers to an RPE (or rate of perceived exertion). In general, an RPE of 9 means you have one rep left in the tank for that particular set.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
brauny96 wrote:

power275 is his youtube name and he is a freak

Hah dude I can’t believe you didn’t know who that was!!

Some of the shit you’ll see there is truly disgusting. Think there’s a 900+ walked out squat, there’s a 850+ x2 as well I think.

Hell just go look thru all his videos cos every one is worth watching![/quote]

There are a few videos in this article including a 900 x 2 walked out squat.

his deads look much better than his squat

That’s crazy, if he had pants on to hide those big ass quads I probably wouldn’t even give him a second look on the street.

[quote]sumabeast wrote:
his deads look much better than his squat[/quote]

Yeah, cause his form doing a 700lb beltless squat is SO terrible. Are you f-ing serious?

I never knew who he was, but ive been watching his videos for a while now. Im very impressed w/ his 700+ squat without a belt.