Who Is This Guy?

[quote]GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
… 240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have something on me…

You are a thick dude but 14% bodyfat is what all the fat dudes say.

It’s the male version of 120 lbs.

DB

Ah by the reaction to my stats I don’t think I’m talking to a very hard core audience … As anyone with average genetics should be at …above…or at least fairly close to those numbers after 10 yrs of dedication if you’re not you are either a very young teenager who is using this forum ,but does not lift intensely or you are the average clown who goes to the gym lifts and eats half a$$ed ,and considers beer to be a training aid , And lifts the same weights year to year , And sees any real size and strength as un obtainable .

Denver Colorado anyone near the DENVER area please feel free to inquire about a time to meet at the gym I train at …This is an open invite to anyone in this area that wants to “DISCUSS” their views in person face 2 face without the comfort of knowing they can say and do whatever they feel typing on a keyboard without fear of reprisal .

[/quote]

Seriously, got some pics? If I was as big as you I’d post my pics all over the place. Especially on a weight lifting forum. 240lbs is huge for any height. A 6’2" 240lb NFL linebacker is freaking massive. I can’t imagine what a 5’6" 240lb lean dude looks like. That’s like Lee Priest big.

Ah by the reaction to my stats I don’t think I’m talking to a very hard core audience … As anyone with average genetics should be at …above…or at least fairly close to those numbers after 10 yrs of dedication if you’re not you are either a very young teenager who is using this forum ,but does not lift intensely or you are the average clown who goes to the gym lifts and eats half a$$ed ,and considers beer to be a training aid , And lifts the same weights year to year , And sees any real size and strength as un obtainable .

Denver Colorado anyone near the DENVER area please feel free to inquire about a time to meet at the gym I train at …This is an open invite to anyone in this area that wants to “DISCUSS” their views in person face 2 face without the comfort of knowing they can say and do whatever they feel typing on a keyboard without fear of reprisal .[/quote]

So you’re saying we don’t get a picture and we still have no way to prove you are what you say you are, yet that makes us all beer drinking lazy teenagers.

Wow. The logic is astounding.

And I am in Denver for work at least once a month. What’s the address of your gym and give me the names of a couple people who work there (just so I know you didn’t pull it out of the phone book). Chances are I’ve been there before. I’ll be there in about two weeks, maybe three.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:

Denver Colorado anyone near the DENVER area please feel free to inquire about a time to meet at the gym I train at …This is an open invite to anyone in this area that wants to “DISCUSS” their views in person face 2 face without the comfort of knowing they can say and do whatever they feel typing on a keyboard without fear of reprisal .

So you’re saying we don’t get a picture and we still have no way to prove you are what you say you are, yet that makes us all beer drinking lazy teenagers.

Wow. The logic is astounding.

And I am in Denver for work at least once a month. What’s the address of your gym and give me the names of a couple people who work there (just so I know you didn’t pull it out of the phone book). Chances are I’ve been there before. I’ll be there in about two weeks, maybe three.[/quote]

Oh, snap! The whole trailer park is watching…

Gerry?

Pics?!?!?!?

Paging…Fat Lying 17 year old…

Post a pic you lying Troll.

Your just mad because I blew off that ridiculous post expecting a reply to your 10 white Balls an 10 black balls question…The real answer to that post was all twenty had been in your mouth ! And at one point in time you had been split down the middle by a black banana that was attached to a set of those black balls .[/quote]

I’m not mad. I’m amazed. I am amazed you didn’t understand a basic mathematic principle that is taught to 12 year olds.

You never answered the question of how old you were. Infact, you explicitly avoided it and tried to change the topic of conversation.

You have the schooling of an 8 year old, the grammatical skills of an 11 year old, and the coherency of a 15 year old.

I stand by my assumption that you’re a fat 16 year old living with your mother.

Sure, sure.

[quote]But like I said before if you’re from Colorado I would be more than glad to discuss things with you in person…, But I’m sure your way bigger and stronger than those numbers I just listed ,so I’m sure you would be every bit the wise ass in person you are on the key board …RIGHT …JR!!!..Talks cheap Back your lip up with an appearance .
[/quote]

Talk is cheap because you are incapable of speaking. It’s a lot like a poor person saying money is overrated because they don’t have it.

If you want to resort to physical threats, I’m more than comfortable with that. Apparently you are uncomfortable with using your brain for anything other than spouting incoherent racist nonsense, so it would actually be a welcome change.

Richard Simmons has done infinitely more for humanity than you will ever accomplish, even though you’re still a teenager. Somehow I don’t see you getting much done in life besides buying your own house and using it to drive to Denny’s everyday.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Paging…Fat Lying 17 year old…[/quote]

Fat lying racist innumerate 16 year old with horrible grammatical skills. :wink:

We’ve got to keep it accurate, you know. For the kids.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
“OMG, I feel like Micheal Jackson”

LMAOROFL!!

This guy is unreal, you can tell he was getting pissed by Letterman simple questions. But when that steamer blew up…man! :slight_smile:

Here’s the best ever clip of that whacko on whose line is it anyway:

That thing’s HILARIOUS.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
UtahLama wrote:

Fat lying racist innumerate 16 year old with horrible grammatical skills. :wink:

We’ve got to keep it accurate, you know. For the kids.[/quote]

Sorry D,

I just want to see where he steals his pic from.

And then watch Zap find it and bust him. This is going to be good.

[quote]Hook 'em wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:

LMAOROFL!!

This guy is unreal, you can tell he was getting pissed by Letterman simple questions. But when that steamer blew up…man! :slight_smile:

That thing’s HILARIOUS.

[/quote]

That’s considered the best moment of Whose line, and if you know the show, you there have been many very good moments. But that one is really priceless.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
… 240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have something on me…

You are a thick dude but 14% bodyfat is what all the fat dudes say.

It’s the male version of 120 lbs.

DB

Seriously, got some pics? If I was as big as you I’d post my pics all over the place. Especially on a weight lifting forum. 240lbs is huge for any height. A 6’2" 240lb NFL linebacker is freaking massive. I can’t imagine what a 5’6" 240lb lean dude looks like. That’s like Lee Priest big.

[/quote]

Priest in the off-season.

Short guys like Priest or David Henry compete at around 200.

This kid’s more full of shit than a Port-A-Potty at a chili cook-off.

[quote]Hook 'em wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:

LMAOROFL!!

That thing’s HILARIOUS.

[/quote]

That has to be the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.

Gerry: Like I told you before. You need to just shut up.

Please. Please. Just shut your damn mouth. Or in this case… stop typing.

There’s this old saying: When you talk too much, you’re bound to say alot of stupid things.

That’s awesome. Mind if I borrow that line? I promise not to use it in the forums though.
Steve

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
UtahLama wrote:

We’ve got to keep it accurate, you know. For the kids.

Sorry D,

I just want to see where he steals his pic from.

And then watch Zap find it and bust him. This is going to be good.[/quote]

You can’t put that kind of pressure on me. Troll busting is only a part time gig for me.

240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have appearance .
[/quote]

If that is so you would weigh 220 lbs at 6% body fat. That would be the likeness of Lee Priest weighing in at his heavier contest weight (220ish). Then again Priest is 2" inches shorter.

This is why people are asking for proof, if we took everyone’s word online well the Power Rangers would be real et cetera.

Here is Priest off-season I believe he is usually in the late 230’s to near 250’s. If you offer up picture proof everyone here is man enough to apologize.
What are your other statistics?

… Ah by the reaction to my stats I don’t think I’m talking to a very hard core audience … As anyone with average genetics should be at …above…or at least fairly close to those numbers after 10 yrs of dedication if you’re not you are either a very young teenager who is using this forum ,but does not lift intensely or you are the average clown who goes to the gym lifts and eats half a$$ed ,and considers beer to be a training aid , And lifts the same weights year to year , And sees any real size and strength as un obtainable .
[/quote]

I don’t doubt your height, weight or strength numbers. There are many guys that are short, strong and heavy.

I just doubt the 14% BF number.

Are you actually threatening people with physical violence from behind YOUR keyboard?

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have appearance .

If that is so you would weigh 220 lbs at 6% body fat. That would be the likeness of Lee Priest weighing in at his heavier contest weight (220ish). Then again Priest is 2" inches shorter.

This is why people are asking for proof, if we took everyone’s word online well the Power Rangers would be real et cetera.

Here is Priest off-season I believe he is usually in the late 230’s to near 250’s. If you offer up picture proof everyone here is man enough to apologize.
What are your other statistics?[/quote]

I’m thinking that ol’ Gerry looks more like this…

By the way ALSO located in Colorado…

Coincidence?

[quote]EmperialChina wrote:
If you offer up picture proof everyone here is man enough to apologize.[/quote]

We’d apologize for doubting his size.

We wouldn’t apologize for calling him a racist, which he is, an innumerate moron, which he is, and a jackass, which he is.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
EmperialChina wrote:
If you offer up picture proof everyone here is man enough to apologize.

We’d apologize for doubting his size.

We wouldn’t apologize for calling him a racist, which he is, an innumerate moron, which he is, and a jackass, which he is.[/quote]

Dang!

I’m thinking nobody is going to have to apologize.

The trailer park awaits…

Where is the racist part coming from?

I think gerry is living his dream he want’ s to be those figures, but he just isnt there yet but we dont have to know that. Personally I would of went for 8% body fat with a shoe that is hyooge.

peace