T Nation

Who Is This Guy?

Hey I saw this vid on Youtube and in the comments they said he is some kind of fitness guy…is he really? Or is he a comedian?

Anyway the video was funny,

[quote]Eisenbeisser wrote:
Hey I saw this vid on Youtube and in the comments they said he is some kind of fitness guy…is he really? Or is he a comedian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SCJLlSf21Y[/quote]

That’s Richard Simmons …And he’s neither a Comedian or a fitness guy …However he is a "SKINNY FAT " homosexual with a lisp ,and a super fruity dress style .

Uh…unless you’re kidding that’s Richard Simmons.

And that video was awesome, he bolted when that thing caught on fire.

[quote]GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
Eisenbeisser wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SCJLlSf21Y

That’s Richard Simmons …And he’s neither a Comedian or a fitness guy …However he is a "SKINNY FAT " homosexual with a lisp ,and a super fruity dress style .

[/quote]

I gotta’ disagree here. I know Richard personally. He is more of a “fitness guy” than anyone on this site. He was once over 300lbs. Yes, he’s goofy and gay as hell, but he is completely dedicated to the fitness lifestyle. He just caters to a different crowd than T-Nation. He deals with morbidly obese people and the elderly. People so fat they can’t even walk. Some of these people actually have diseases that cause obeseity. He is probably the most influential fitness personality in the world. Just because he doesn’t deadlift 600lbs. or advocate high-intensity lifting doesn’t mean he’s not fitness instructor. He does not believe in gadgets or get-thin-quick voodoo. His message is all about getting active. Just being able to get out of bed and walking down the hall unassisted is a major step to many of his clients. Also, he should be a comedian. He’s one of the funniest people I know. Cut him some slack and realize he is a source of motivation to millions. I guarantee if you ever met him and talked with him about fitness you would change your mind.

“OMG, I feel like Micheal Jackson”

LMAOROFL!!

This guy is unreal, you can tell he was getting pissed by Letterman simple questions. But when that steamer blew up…man! :slight_smile:

Here’s the best ever clip of that whacko on whose line is it anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL3lAWIqCR0

[quote]PGJ wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
Eisenbeisser wrote:

I gotta’ disagree here. I know Richard personally. He is more of a “fitness guy” than anyone on this site. He was once over 300lbs. Yes, he’s goofy and gay as hell, but he is completely dedicated to the fitness lifestyle. He just caters to a different crowd than T-Nation. He deals with morbidly obese people and the elderly. People so fat they can’t even walk. Some of these people actually have diseases that cause obeseity. He is probably the most influential fitness personality in the world. Just because he doesn’t deadlift 600lbs. or advocate high-intensity lifting doesn’t mean he’s not fitness instructor. He does not believe in gadgets or get-thin-quick voodoo. His message is all about getting active. Just being able to get out of bed and walking down the hall unassisted is a major step to many of his clients. Also, he should be a comedian. He’s one of the funniest people I know. Cut him some slack and realize he is a source of motivation to millions. I guarantee if you ever met him and talked with him about fitness you would change your mind.

[/quote]

Good post. He is the butt of may jokes and I will continue to make fun of him but I give him credit where it is due.

He is a postive person and the world needs more like him even if he is goofy.

[/quote]

Always good to see opinions from fat 16 year old racist trolls who have less of an understanding of basic mathematics than most fourth graders.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
I gotta’ disagree here. I know Richard personally. He is more of a “fitness guy” than anyone on this site. He was once over 300lbs. Yes, he’s goofy and gay as hell, but he is completely dedicated to the fitness lifestyle. He just caters to a different crowd than T-Nation. He deals with morbidly obese people and the elderly.[/quote]

Good point. I have to admit that my first reaction to him was negative. I didn’t really take into account the side you mentioned.

• POC

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
PGJ wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
Eisenbeisser wrote:

Good post. He is the butt of may jokes and I will continue to make fun of him but I give him credit where it is due.

He is a postive person and the world needs more like him even if he is goofy.[/quote]

He knows he’s the butt of a lot of jokes. That’s kind of his gig. He is a master motivator because of his outrageously positive and silly attitude. He even makes fun of himself (watch the “Who’s Line” clip and try not to laugh). He knows he’s a goofball, but he has made a huge difference in this world for a lot of people.

One thing I picked up one right away is that he honestly and genuinely cares about those people he works with.

[quote]PredatorOC wrote:
PGJ wrote:
I gotta’ disagree here. I know Richard personally. He is more of a “fitness guy” than anyone on this site. He was once over 300lbs. Yes, he’s goofy and gay as hell, but he is completely dedicated to the fitness lifestyle. He just caters to a different crowd than T-Nation. He deals with morbidly obese people and the elderly.

Good point. I have to admit that my first reaction to him was negative. I didn’t really take into account the side you mentioned.

• POC[/quote]

I though he was a phony and a freak as well until I got to know him and understood his mission a little better.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:

Always good to see opinions from fat 16 year old racist trolls who have less of an understanding of basic mathematics than most fourth graders.[/quote]

Your just mad because I blew off that ridiculous post expecting a reply to your 10 white Balls an 10 black balls question…The real answer to that post was all twenty had been in your mouth ! And at one point in time you had been split down the middle by a black banana that was attached to a set of those black balls .

240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have something on me…But like I said before if you’re from Colorado I would be more than glad to discuss things with you in person…, But I’m sure your way bigger and stronger than those numbers I just listed ,so I’m sure you would be every bit the wise ass in person you are on the key board …RIGHT …JR!!!..Talks cheap Back your lip up with an appearance .

… 240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have something on me…
[/quote]

You are a thick dude but 14% bodyfat is what all the fat dudes say.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
I though he was a phony and a freak as well until I got to know him and understood his mission a little better.[/quote]

I have found that that applies to most people I first consider freaks. When you get to know their motivation and goals, your perception changes. But obviously its hard to avoid making assumptions with limited information in the first place. Like just writing off Simmons as a fraud and a freak without trying to understand his methods are directed towards a different audience.

• POC

Was that thing rigged to burst into flames or was that an honest to god snafu?

Dweezil wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:

Always good to see opinions from fat 16 year old racist trolls who have less of an understanding of basic mathematics than most fourth graders.

Your just mad because I blew off that ridiculous post expecting a reply to your 10 white Balls an 10 black balls question…The real answer to that post was all twenty had been in your mouth ! And at one point in time you had been split down the middle by a black banana that was attached to a set of those black balls .

240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have something on me…But like I said before if you’re from Colorado I would be more than glad to discuss things with you in person…, But I’m sure your way bigger and stronger than those numbers I just listed ,so I’m sure you would be every bit the wise ass in person you are on the key board …RIGHT …JR!!!..Talks cheap Back your lip up with an appearance .
[/quote]

Enough of your Bullshit.

Show me a pic of your 240 at 14% or shut the Fuck up.

Troll.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:

Enough of your Bullshit.

Show me a pic of your 240 at 14% or shut the Fuck up.

Troll.
[/quote]

Gerry,

I believe you’ve been called out in front of the whole trailer park. 5’6", 240, 14%…doubtful.

Pic’s Gerry?

Gerry you there?

Hello in the Trailer park!!!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:
… 240lbs at 5’6 and 14% BF is hardly a fat A$$ ,and when you can bench more than 455 and squat more 585 …you will have something on me…

You are a thick dude but 14% bodyfat is what all the fat dudes say.[/quote]

It’s the male version of 120 lbs.

DB

[quote]Pirate Prentice wrote:
Was that thing rigged to burst into flames or was that an honest to god snafu?[/quote]

Yea, Dave was fucking with him. That tray thing was where the flames came from.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
GERRY.P.SHARMAN wrote:

You are a thick dude but 14% bodyfat is what all the fat dudes say.

It’s the male version of 120 lbs.

DB[/quote]

Ah by the reaction to my stats I don’t think I’m talking to a very hard core audience … As anyone with average genetics should be at …above…or at least fairly close to those numbers after 10 yrs of dedication if you’re not you are either a very young teenager who is using this forum ,but does not lift intensely or you are the average clown who goes to the gym lifts and eats half a$$ed ,and considers beer to be a training aid , And lifts the same weights year to year , And sees any real size and strength as un obtainable .

Denver Colorado anyone near the DENVER area please feel free to inquire about a time to meet at the gym I train at …This is an open invite to anyone in this area that wants to “DISCUSS” their views in person face 2 face without the comfort of knowing they can say and do whatever they feel typing on a keyboard without fear of reprisal .