Who Is The World's Fittest Man?

[quote]Certified_nuttah wrote:
i think Jonny wilkinson for his work rate and training and also Neil Back both rugby players and super fit!

Talking about the Navy Seals and Delta force and all that jazz the SAS would piss all over them in terms of fitness[/quote]

You really believe that last statement of yours? If so I would like you to support it with some facts. Please give me the reasons why you think the SAS is so superior. Do you know their training regime? If so post it. Are you aware of what the Navy Seal and Delta Force training regimes are?

Thank you,

Zeb

[quote]alphuris wrote:
I would say take a SEAL a week or two after Hell Week and they are at that point probably a top contender. They can let themselves go to shit after that, but at that point in their life they are probably at their prime.

Anyone who can run a mile or more down the beach carrying a dingy with a drill seargent in it, or a telephone pole overhead is definitely in shape.[/quote]

Feinnes was SAS (special air service), the proper version of the seals. In crossing the antaric, he (and dr mike stroud) pulled sledges that initially weighed around 450 lbs in those conditions. he was 16 stone, and dropped to around 11, frostbitten. he wound up cutting his fingers off at home with a bread knife!

This was probably the cause of his heart attack!

he has a book called mind over matter. In blighty, people like him are the only things that allow GB to even have great in its title. we suck at most other things!