T Nation

Who is the Coolest Bodybuilder?

Time for a teenie pop magazine type question! Well, maybe not but anyway…

Some bodybuilders are ‘cool’, seem to be one of the good guys, funny, whatever. Folks are always willing to talk about who is an asshole, who charges most for photos and all the politics but what about the bbers who just seem, well, cool.

So without trying to overdefine cool which ‘name’ bodybuilder is cool according to you?

I’d list

Kevin Levrone - all round cool guy, funny, charisma
Kai Greene - seems friendly, got some moves, bringing a bit of personality back into the scene
Dave Draper - just keeps getting cooler

Kai. Hands down.

Well, Lee Priest and David Henry are pretty cool too.

Celtics. hands down.

Victor M and Kevin English always seemed like good guys

Jay is probably cool too he just seems stiff on camera

Kai just seems very eccentric to me NTTAWWT

I met Dennis Wolf and he talked to me for like an hour and Arnold 09…Ronnie too.

I love Nicole Acker and Mike Van Wyck too

I’ll always put Dorian on a pedestal.

melvin anthony, funniest guy I’ve met. Not a huge fan of his physique but shot the shit with him for a good 45 minutes. If you get a chance too meet him go for it.

Dorian. Unfucking real experience to shake hands with that man.

I’ll go with Yates,… he just never really seemed to get riled about anything, never really seemed bothered by the smack talking of the other competitors,… always just appeared above it all, and content to do his thing, and know he gave it his all every single time. Certainly someone I try to emulate as far as his professionalism :slight_smile:

S

Ronnie is by far the coolest.

Plus who else does this:
http://www.ronniecoleman.net/workoutweekend.html

[quote]dshroy wrote:
Celtics. hands down.[/quote]

this

Arnold

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’ll go with Yates,… he just never really seemed to get riled about anything, never really seemed bothered by the smack talking of the other competitors,… always just appeared above it all, and content to do his thing, and know he gave it his all every single time. Certainly someone I try to emulate as far as his professionalism :slight_smile:

S[/quote]

I can only go with videos because I haven’t had the chance to meet world class bodybuilders in Asia yet but I can see how much determination, humility and strength Dorian still has. Class act.

No one is near as funny as Lee Priest. Priest FTW!!!

Arnie’s pretty chill

Easy. Lee Priest, just watch his vids, this guy is awesome. It’s a guy I would want to hang out with.

Kai’s up there

Oh yeah,… Kai’s damn cool. At the '09 NY Pro, he was just hanging around outside the venue with the rest of us spectators, just shooting the shit, and humble as hell.

S

Who was that asian guy in the Rate My Physique thread…in the speado in super akward positions. I know he is not professional or anything (still needs to bring up the hams), but I would kill to chill!

Arnold is the coolest human being to ever walk the planet. If you don’t agree then we can’t be friends any more.

It’s not me, it’s you.