Frank Zane
Arnold
Lee Labrada

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Ed Corney
Frank Zane
Arnold
Lee Labrada[/quote]

I’d say Corney and you gotta give Charles Glass props for doing his acrobatic(?) stuff…

But the rest don’t really stand out to me. Sure, Greene does crazy stuff as does King Kamali, but hmm.

At the end of the day I care more about what their physiques look like than their posing skills.

Ed Corney.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

At the end of the day I care more about what their physiques look like than their posing skills.
[/quote]

I don’t know about that. Sure that’s a huge part of the equation, but the way you present yourself is definately a big part of the game.

I do like Corney, though.

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

I don’t know about that. Sure that’s a huge part of the equation, but the way you present yourself is definately a big part of the game.

I do like Corney, though.[/quote]

x2 Arnold will be my pick

Kai Greene

[quote]Trenchant wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

I do like Corney, though.[/quote]

Well, what I meant was that as long as the guy gets his poses right and doesn’t embarrass himself, I don’t really mind if he doesn’t do anything creative (posing wise).

[quote]Arnoldrocks wrote:
Trenchant wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

I do like Corney, though.

x2 Arnold will be my pick[/quote]

i dont think arnold poses all that well to tell you the truth

Arnold definately. He posed with such power and slow, deliberate gestures.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
Arnold definately. He posed with such power and slow, deliberate gestures. [/quote]

Exactly. He used such broad and sweeping motions which gave the impression that he was larger than life, and expressed an almost superhuman confidence. He knew how to hide his physical weaknesses masterfully.

[quote]elusive wrote:
Kai Greene[/quote]

yes

agreed with most of the names…except Kamali…I don’t like him much. lol

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Melvin Anthony???

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG[/quote]

Melvin is good, but i think your a Kai fan or Melvin fan… as in im rooting for Kai to win best poser at the Arnold not Melvin… Kai to win aswel!!!

Don’t get me wrong, nothing against Melvin

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG[/quote]

kamalis posing at its best

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1741/173/

this was video posted here before, but brian buchanon was a great poser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq2v5KBoVDk

great choreography

Kai Green a few years ago was good, now he poses like an epileptic donkey

Ed Corney is a solid poser

Tony Freeman puts together really good routines every time I’ve seen him.

Darrem Charles always a good show.

I think the comment about how Arnold just appeared so imposing is a pretty dead on description. For the same reason I actually always dug Yates’ routines. Sure, people will argue that he just stomped around hitting most-muscular shots (ie. Nasser, Marcus Rul etc…), but I always thought there was such a supreme confidence in the appearances.

As far as Kamali goes, who the hell cares when his physique isn’t even worthy of top 10 finishes. The guy only ever achieved B-level celebrity when he talked sh*t about guys who were actually placing well -lol

S