Who Is the Baddest Fighter?

[quote]Z2nd_Comng wrote:

I don’t think you fully comprehend what these MMA guys are about. I’m not saying this guy ain’t bad shit, because there is always that crazy bastard out there. I’m also not saying he couldn’t kick the shit out of 99% percent of the people he runs into. However, I gaurantee you he wouldn’t “kill” one of these fighters with one blow. [/quote]

Agreed.

Chris Nilan, Jay Miller, Stan Jonathan, Tai Domi, the Hanson Brothers, Eddie Shore.

[quote]Z2nd_Comng wrote:

There is also Brazilian Top Team. They have some of the most elite fighters in the world but you only hear about o a few of them.

[/quote]

Is that Jujitsu? Or MMA?

pound for pound matt hughes is one bad m.f.

I don’t know why everyone is throwing up Matt Hughes as the welterweight badass when he got owned, thats right, owned by BJ Penn who moved up weightclasses just to stomp on his ass.

Fedor Emelianenko is such a complete fighter, I have yet to see a heavyweight match his skills. And Wanderlei Silva is a bad, bad man.

Even though he doesn’t compete anymore I would go with Rickson Gracie. With over 400 fights he has NEVER been defeated. (Do any of you remember Royce saying during a UFC interview he had a brother who could beat him in under 2 minutes?) Here’s a true story for you… In the early days at their southern Cali school Rickson got into an argument with brothers Royler, Royce, & i cant remember the others name! Rickson argued you could block a choke with no hands, & tied one hand behind his back while his three brothers attacked & attempted to prove him wrong. After ten minutes of fighting they still hadn’t got him to submit!

although he is retired my vote has to be for Bas Rutten.

currently active…Silva.

of course thats strictly in an MMA sense.

Rickson by armbar on everyone you guys mentioned.

I’d go with myself as one! of the baddest fighters out there…

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1123932178161.filipovic.jpg

Only one name come’s to mind when thinking of bad ass fighters…

MIRCO “Cro Cop” FILIPOVIC

[quote]dylan5150 wrote:
Silva and Fedor, the champions in Pride. There’s a reason UFC guys go over to Japan and get beat. There’s no cage in Pride, so the shortcut of pinning someone up against the cage a hitting elbows isn’t possible. It’s a more pure form of fighting.[/quote]

Agree. UFC is cool, but Pride is the shit.

Baddest man in fighting: Wanderlei.

Mark Schultz

No Tito Ortiz fans? Kinda surprised… I have no idea who the baddest is.

Pee Wee Herman will fuck all yall up.
Word beaccches…

I’d roll with Bruce Lee

Although I always say that if they had a straightup streetfighting league, Mike Tyson would dominate. I have no respect for him as either a boxer or a man, but he is one tough mother.

Dennis Alexio. In Tae Kwon Do class, he was practicing next to the class, OMG he’s stronger than ever!

Also the man, Bruce Lee…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Although I always say that if they had a straightup streetfighting league, Mike Tyson would dominate. I have no respect for him as either a boxer or a man, but he is one tough mother. [/quote]

Tyson is a punk bitch. I hate that guy. I was watching an interview with Tito Ortiz and they asked how he would fair against Tyson. Tito said the would kick the shit out of Tyson. The interview asked ahy he thought so. Tito said Tyson trains to box and he trains to win fights.

Falaniko Vitale, mixed martial arts and multiple time super brawl world champion. One tough guy, also this is my definition of a handsome polynesian.