Who Is She?

This pic is from Chad Waterbury’s latest article and she is fine!! In the words of Big Brothers Nikki…“who is she, who is she”!!!

yeaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I would like to know who she is also lol :slight_smile:

Thankyouplease.

What TC doesn’t realise is that putting pics up like this cause me to leave T-Nation and go to other websites. How am I supposed to read an article on neurological shit with THAT there?

I don’t know but I wish her bottoms would fall the rest of the way off.

Go Gravity Go!

hey guys thanx for the props. That would be my lady…I am actually pulling down her shorts in the image, TC must have photoshopped out teh back of my dome…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
hey guys thanx for the props. That would be my lady…I am actually pulling down her shorts in the image, TC must have photoshopped out teh back of my dome…[/quote]

read this,then i happened to glance at your ava…just seemed funny to me

Who cares! All that matters is there was a deposit to the “Bank of Spank”.

Oh yea thanks…

I would need to see a few more pictures, but if anyone could take Jamie Eason’s title as hottest chick ever created this girl would be close…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
hey guys thanx for the props. That would be my lady…I am actually pulling down her shorts in the image, TC must have photoshopped out teh back of my dome…[/quote]

No, it’s still visible in her left hand.

She’s the reason we’re alive gentlemen. She’s the reason for my days in the gym trying to get that bench PR, the countless reps, the sweat at O-dark hundred, the walking to the gym in the snow, the time spent eating clean and she’s proof that there is a creator and the creator has an eye for babes.

I do get the argument that pics like this are distracting and may take away from the site. At the same time when I see chicks like this in the gym (Ultimate Fitness in Patchogue, Long Island) it’s a great time to work on the mental part of lifting. When a perfect 10 is around, and at times they come to the gym in packs, I find it all that much harder (no pun intended) to focus on the weight. For that 1 hour all that matters is the iron. It’s like a zone. I’ve even used women in my past who played me to get angry. The first time I hit 275 on the BP I was thinking about Ginger. A hot blonde who slept with some nerd stick-boy after giving me blue-balls for weeks. The focus was awesome! I pictured her then stick-boy and that 275 went up. Mental training is a wonderful tool for the gym.

Now I don’t use anger as much but I find myself better able to filter out many images around me and just focus on that weight. That’s my universe at the time. Nothing else matters at that time. Not the chick, not the fucking trainers, not the drinks, not the wraps, not the gym weenies talking about PTA meetings or Desperate Housesluts, nothing matters… just that weight. We all do this from time to time. We crank the AC/DC to 10, grab the bar and go balls to the wall. She may be looking but who gives a shit?! I’m too busy cranking out 15, 20, 30 reps with max weights on the cable maching and it feels fucking great! Does she want me? Maybe. Does the dude next to me silently wish he was me? So what? I saw a dude in his late 50s bench damn near 400 last month so why would I let anyone distract me from my job? She’s hot, but not hot enough!