Who Is Running Daily Shots?

Just curious. And what is your dose. How do you feel?

Wanna know too. Hope next week to start on doing ED IM with testosterone E. No AI or HCG.
Some say 8-12mg every day, and one guy said I should do 25mg each day :thinking:

I did 16mg daily awhile back and my e2 dropped to 20. I felt emotionless.

I am starting 24mg daily. Trying to up my ft.

I’ve done 20mg a day. Switched to 50mg 3x a week, seemed to work better for me. Maybe I didn’t give daily long enough, dunno

Doing cream now 2x a day.

Me when start TRT a few months from now, I first will try HCG mono 100 units per day.

Good
For
You.

And Sorry I bit your head off the other day.

1 Like

Not sure you’ll get much out of 100 units a day. Have you considered 500 units twice a week instead?

I want to do daily shots on everything. Im too sensitive to do twice weekly from whatever so I need to find a good daily dose

You don’t know that your too sensitive. You haven’t tried TRT. Yeah I read your post saying you did one injection. That means nothing, you don’t know that your too “sensitive”. If you choose to do everyday that’s fine but you don’t know how you would react to less frequent.

Maan, Im too sensitive even to supplements. I want to take everything daily - testosterone, HCG and whatever. No big doses for few days. So for HCG I need to find a daily effective dose

I’m on E3.5D 62.5mg test-e SUB-Q protocol, entered 4th week with todays shot since switching from 250mg once a week IM so can’t comment much and pretty much don’t fall into ED category, but feeling pretty good, no ups or downs whatsoever as many feel. But heck some are even scared of their own shadows these days LOL

Thats why in my mind daily is best for everything - no ups and downs. Yes, its unpleasant to have this duty every day but I prefer to feel steady than skip myself the job to prepare some injections

28.6mg daily. Tried weekly IM, bi weekly IM, every 3 days IM, EOD IM, daily sub-q, EOD IM and finally daily IM (in that order). Daily IM & daily sub-q made zero difference as far as one making me feel better than the other. Daily took me 8 weeks before I felt fantastic and that’s coming from EOD. There’s so many variables to this shit that you have to try something and give it enough time to work. If it doesn’t then try something else. Hopefully it doesn’t take too long to figure it out but regardless once you’re there it’s an amazing feeling and worth it. Whatever protocol you are on there is someone on here that will love to tell you why it’s the wrong one. If you feel good who cares.

3 Likes

I’m just trying 24mg daily now. Second day.

Really hoping e2 doesn’t skyrocket. On 16mg daily last time, it was only 20. But in my 30mg eod protocol, it was 49 and I felt like erections were difficult.

24mg daily sounds like a good dose, hope it sends your free t high enough.

No HCG I guess now?

No. No HCG.

I’ve tried it in the past and didn’t like how I felt.

You will just have to try yourself and see what works for you. I tried daily about 6 months and quite frankly did not feel any different than every 3.5d 2x weekly. Went back to twice week just to not have to stick myself so much.

2 Likes

I moved from cream to 20mg daily sq. Did not feel any different from cream even dropping 200 points from where I was. I felt good but was sleepy. I am now 30mg daily sq. Feeling a lot better, not sure if it is the higher dosage or the t4 I started taking the same time i changed dosage.

1 Like

what is your free test now?

I have not tested at this dosage. My doc does not test free testerone either so that is a lab that I dont run as much since I have to do it on my own.