Who is Mentally Ill?

[quote]neally87 wrote:
doogie wrote:
neally87 wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:
This girl that wanted a relation ship with me just found it she’s Bi-Polar. Guess that would explain the crazy outbursts she had sometimes towards me and others.

Actually, bipolar doesnt work that way. Sounds like she is just a bitch. Witf bipolar she would either be depressed or manic at any time, not switching between the two.

there is such a thing as rapid cycling bi-polar.

The definition of rapid cycling most frequently cited in the literature (including the DSM) is that of Dunner and Fieve: at least four major depressive, manic, hypomanic or mixed episodes are required to have occurred during a 12-month period.[22] There are references that describe very rapid (ultra-rapid) or extremely rapid[23] (ultra-ultra or ultradian) cycling. One definition of ultra-ultra rapid cycling is defining distinct shifts in mood within a 24â??48-hour period.

I doubt she has the ultra ultra.[/quote]

She may actually have a borderline personality disorder which is quite common.

When is it okay to ask someone if they have a mental illness?

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
imhungry wrote:
WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Just when you think that these threads can’t possibly get dumber, someone ALWAYS proves me wrong.

It’s funny seeing you here.Shouldn’t you be attempting to kill a thread that someone else thought of?

Or eating[/quote]

This threads original?

I just ate, actually.

[quote]neally87 wrote:
doogie wrote:
neally87 wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:
This girl that wanted a relation ship with me just found it she’s Bi-Polar. Guess that would explain the crazy outbursts she had sometimes towards me and others.

Actually, bipolar doesnt work that way. Sounds like she is just a bitch. Witf bipolar she would either be depressed or manic at any time, not switching between the two.

there is such a thing as rapid cycling bi-polar.

The definition of rapid cycling most frequently cited in the literature (including the DSM) is that of Dunner and Fieve: at least four major depressive, manic, hypomanic or mixed episodes are required to have occurred during a 12-month period.[22] There are references that describe very rapid (ultra-rapid) or extremely rapid[23] (ultra-ultra or ultradian) cycling. One definition of ultra-ultra rapid cycling is defining distinct shifts in mood within a 24â??48-hour period.

I doubt she has the ultra ultra.[/quote]

I’m going to ask her what she has lol, yeah I know I’m an asshole. (probably chop my balls off) It’s in the name of science!! How is it not manic? She gets greatly agitated at the smallest shit. Has her freak outs every month. She’ll literally flip out yelling as much profanity as possible in one breath. I think she has that ultra-ultra rapid cycling combo X 10 to the tenth power.

Her doc diagnosed her and she’s on the happy pills now.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
imhungry wrote:
WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Just when you think that these threads can’t possibly get dumber, someone ALWAYS proves me wrong.

It’s funny seeing you here.Shouldn’t you be attempting to kill a thread that someone else thought of?

Or eating

This threads original?

I just ate, actually.[/quote]

Me too!

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
She gets greatly agitated at the smallest shit. Has her freak outs every month. [/quote]

That’s not because she’s mentally ill. That’s because she’s a woman.

No like you don’t understand!!! It’s worse then you think. It’s on that kind freaky status. Like I have at times felt my life was in danger. She has overdosed on pills before. She wouldn’t hesitate to stab somebody to!

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
No like you don’t understand!!! It’s worse then you think. It’s on that kind freaky status. Like I have at times felt my life was in danger. She has overdosed on pills before. She wouldn’t hesitate to stab somebody to![/quote]

I bet the sex was kinky though, right? I mean, she sounds like she’s a bit rough in the sack, if you know what I mean

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:
No like you don’t understand!!! It’s worse then you think. It’s on that kind freaky status. Like I have at times felt my life was in danger. She has overdosed on pills before. She wouldn’t hesitate to stab somebody to!

I bet the sex was kinky though, right? I mean, she sounds like she’s a bit rough in the sack, if you know what I mean[/quote]

Crazy bitches usually make for great sex.

I have ADD and a genetic predisposition to Bi-Polar disorder.

Im going to be a headache when my mind starts to go. Im going to be like a 250 pound hyperactive child or going to sleep all day and not want to move.

I already go through “swings” that further indicate Bi-polar is coming.

What Im getting at here, is that if stem cells don’t cure “everything and the kitchen sink” in the future, Im fucked.

I knew you were all a bunch of crazy bitches

Mental Illness = Screaming at the sky, going from laughing in hysterics to sobbing in agony within 2 seconds, bottling own feces in mason jars “just in case”, nailing tadpoles to a large wooden board.

Mental Illness does not equal “Social Anxiety Disorder”, “Attention Deficit Disorder” or any other condition created by a large, faceless pharmaceutical company as justification to sell a new drug.

Just saying…

Anyone who walks into a psychiatrists office will get diagnosed with a mental disorder. Half of the supposed diseses don’t even exist. Probably more than half.

I have two friends that are phychiatric nurses and have been for many years. Meth abuse is what is filling up the beds these days not “crazy people”. A dude I work with has ocd and another disorder with lots of letters. He gave me a questionaire to read he got from his doctor. Pretty much everyone has some of the symtoms. If you have a routine you follow everyday or have funny superstitions…you have it or a small degree of it.

Apparently I’m an aloholic…some people consider this a mental problem…I consider it just havin’ fun and livin’ life on the edge.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Mental Illness = Screaming at the sky, going from laughing in hysterics to sobbing in agony within 2 seconds, bottling own feces in mason jars “just in case”, nailing tadpoles to a large wooden board.

[/quote]

So I should give my mom her mason jars back? but, I NAMED them!!

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Deadsion wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:

I bet the sex was kinky though, right? I mean, she sounds like she’s a bit rough in the sack, if you know what I mean

Crazy bitches usually make for great sex.[/quote]

X2, But talking to them before and after fucking sucks

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Anyone who walks into a psychiatrists office will get diagnosed with a mental disorder. Half of the supposed diseases don’t even exist. Probably more than half. [/quote]

Absolutely, and it’s well known by the mental health industry. Researches have arranged to have themselves admitted into mental hospitals then proceeded to act completely normal once inside. The doctors of the facility always interpret the normal behavior as manifestations of the disorder they supposedly have.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Deadsion wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:

Crazy bitches usually make for great sex.

X2, But talking to them before and after fucking sucks[/quote]

This seems to be common knowledge amongst us guys. I wonder if chicks find a really whacked guy to be good in the sack?

You’re proud because you finally know what the fuck is wrong with you.

I have ADHD and I’m proud to be in the same category as some of the greatest minds in history. So fuck all of you normal people. Normal people suck.

Just to name a few:
Leonardo da Vinci
Albert Einstein
Benjamin Franklin
Abraham Lincoln
Alexander Graham Bell
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Thomas Edison
Ludwig Van Beethoven
Walt Disney
Thomas Jefferson
Ansel Adams