T Nation

Who is Mentally Ill?

. I have been diagnosed with OCD and ADHD, and I’m kind of proud of it. Any schiz’s out there?

How old are you? Just curious.

(Assuming you’re not kidding)I will never undstand how someone can be proud about that.

I mean, did you have to work to acheive the respected status that is, having OCD and ADHD. I’m(as far as I know) mentally well, but my little brother has OCD.

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
(Assuming you’re not kidding)I will never undstand how someone can be proud about that.

[/quote]

I agree. My eldest brother is diagnosed as a schizophrenic and has had OCD from a young age (my mother told me he went through cleaning ‘rituals’ from the age of 7). I’ve never seen him demonstrate pride in a condition that affects his quality of life.

[quote]ProRaven wrote:
How old are you? Just curious. [/quote]

It’s never too late in life to be an idiot. Don’t discriminate ;).

This girl that wanted a relation ship with me just found it she’s Bi-Polar. Guess that would explain the crazy outbursts she had sometimes towards me and others.

I have GAD generalized anxiety disorder. It’s fucking horrible. Mental illness is no joke.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
This girl that wanted a relation ship with me just found it she’s Bi-Polar. Guess that would explain the crazy outbursts she had sometimes towards me and others. [/quote]

Actually, bipolar doesnt work that way. Sounds like she is just a bitch. Witf bipolar she would either be depressed or manic at any time, not switching between the two.

Oh, just to add on. I appear to have social anxiety disorder. However, instead of seeing a doctor about it, I’m just trying to work through it on my own and not let it run my life. I feel that getting diagnosed gives some people a feeling of self-importance for no good fucking reason. See: OP.

[quote]neally87 wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:
This girl that wanted a relation ship with me just found it she’s Bi-Polar. Guess that would explain the crazy outbursts she had sometimes towards me and others.

Actually, bipolar doesnt work that way. Sounds like she is just a bitch. Witf bipolar she would either be depressed or manic at any time, not switching between the two.[/quote]

there is such a thing as rapid cycling bi-polar.

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Just when you think that these threads can’t possibly get dumber, someone ALWAYS proves me wrong.

[quote]doogie wrote:
neally87 wrote:
Carlitosway wrote:

Actually, bipolar doesnt work that way. Sounds like she is just a bitch. Witf bipolar she would either be depressed or manic at any time, not switching between the two.

there is such a thing as rapid cycling bi-polar.[/quote]

The definition of rapid cycling most frequently cited in the literature (including the DSM) is that of Dunner and Fieve: at least four major depressive, manic, hypomanic or mixed episodes are required to have occurred during a 12-month period.[22] There are references that describe very rapid (ultra-rapid) or extremely rapid[23] (ultra-ultra or ultradian) cycling. One definition of ultra-ultra rapid cycling is defining distinct shifts in mood within a 24â??48-hour period.

I doubt she has the ultra ultra.

Mike Tyson

I’ve a feeling that this thread is an attempt to steal Jack Urboady’s thunder…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Just when you think that these threads can’t possibly get dumber, someone ALWAYS proves me wrong.[/quote]

On the bright side G87 seems to have an interesting new avatar

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
imhungry wrote:
WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Just when you think that these threads can’t possibly get dumber, someone ALWAYS proves me wrong.

On the bright side G87 seems to have an interesting new avatar[/quote]

Definitely!

I have that pic myself.

I found some very nice fresh griffon frondosa today.

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
This girl that wanted a relation ship with me just found it she’s Bi-Polar. Guess that would explain the crazy outbursts she had sometimes towards me and others. [/quote]

I had one that used to claim that as an excuse to be a massive fucking bitch.

Seems to be the way it works

I’ve been told I’m retarded a number of times. Many of them on this website.

I came up with the fact that I have Asbergers all on my own though.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Just when you think that these threads can’t possibly get dumber, someone ALWAYS proves me wrong.[/quote]

It’s funny seeing you here.Shouldn’t you be attempting to kill a thread that someone else thought of?

Or eating