Who Here Eats Paleo?

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
If you are lifting weights, you should be eating potatoes and rice up the ass.[/quote]

I don’t know about you, but I don’t ingest any of my foods analy… I don’t care what diet I’m on

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
If you are lifting weights, you should be eating potatoes and rice up the ass.[/quote]

I don’t know about you, but I don’t ingest any of my foods analy… I don’t care what diet I’m on[/quote]
but you got to man. skips digestion, straight to absorption.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

I don’t know about you, but I don’t ingest any of my foods analy… I don’t care what diet I’m on[/quote]

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[quote]Carlsbad wrote:
I’ve been eating a diet very similar to Paleo for a year now. I added oatmeal and wild rice to get more carbs. I also changed my eating habits. My biggest meal is breakfast, my lightest meal is dinner.

Basically, I’ve eliminated sugar, I eliminated processed food, and I’ve focused on whole single ingredient foods.

The diet works for me. I’ve gotten stronger while cutting fat.[/quote]

then you aren’t on a paleo diet[/quote]

derrrrr
[/quote]
i was pointing it is stupid to say i’ve been eating a diet similar to the paleo diet. everyfuckingbody does

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
it is stupid to say i’ve been eating a diet similar to the paleo diet. everyfuckingbody does[/quote]

LO-MF’ing-L!

thats awesome.

Hey guys,

I’m new here but recently I’ve been eating a diet that is pretty close to a vegetarian diet except I eat lots of meat. Its been working great for me. Anyone have any thoughts?

kthanx

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
i was pointing it is stupid to say i’ve been eating a diet similar to the paleo diet. everyfuckingbody does[/quote]

Not really.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
i was pointing it is stupid to say i’ve been eating a diet similar to the paleo diet. everyfuckingbody does[/quote]

Not really. [/quote]

sardines12: You’re not too bright. You need to think before you type.

[quote]gregron wrote:
Hey guys,

I’m new here but recently I’ve been eating a diet that is pretty close to a vegetarian diet except I eat lots of meat. Its been working great for me. Anyone have any thoughts?

kthanx [/quote]

Are you allowed to eat Narwhal?