Who Here Eats Like Shit!?

Hi peeps,

Who here eats bad all the time but still makes great gains,im very lazy when it comes to my nutrition.
Eg-never eat vegetables
1 bit of fruit maybe once a week
Eat a lot of KFC Mc donalds hungry jacks
Eat tons of carbs
Get very little EFA
Dont count protein grams but i think id be getting 100 grams daily.

Im weighing 255 pounds at 6 feet 4 at the moment.Im in good shape big arms 18.5 inch,i have a tiny little pot belly but that can be easily fixed.
Who else here eats really bad but still makes great gains?

So my question really is.Do u have to eat clean to make great gains,i say NO!

Thoughts?
Peace
HHH

I think you have to think in terms of optimization. Sure you can make gains w/o eating really well, but are they the best gains possible for you? Definitely not. And eventually eating like crap will catch up with you, and those gains you so readily maintained will go away, and you’ll be an old fat man with a lot of muscle underneath.

So I say that to make the BEST gains for your body you have to eat well as well as train well, otherwise you’re just a retard.

I eat healthy because I like to live healthy. While you can probably make ‘gains’ on bad food, face it, it’s probably because you are too lazy to just eat good food (which is probably cheaper anyways, so don’t say you eat poorly because you can’t afford it).

Moral of the story is eat healthy, live healthier (and it’s a LOT easier to make progress when eating properly, duh).

I’m sure most people on here would call my diet crappy, though not as crappy as yours, lol. I also rarely eat veggies and fruit. I do eat protein with every meal, I supplement with Flax, and I eat pretty regularly throughout the day (no huge meals). But really, the reason I can look like I do without having a perfect diet is genetics. Everyone on here trains pretty well, and some train really well and they still need a perfect diet to make gains. Just be glad you got the genetics you got, it isn’t like this for everyone.

You left out the part about juicing.

Nice post, chief.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:

Nice post, chief.[/quote]

The guy claimed 18.5" arms and you think steroids are needed? Is it me or does this crap come a little too often?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

The guy claimed 18.5" arms and you think steroids are needed? Is it me or does this crap come a little too often?[/quote]

HHH is a steroid user. He’s posted about it, which makes his diet post moot and his opinion worthless.

HHH,

If you’re looking to replace that “pot belly” you could try eating good fats like:

Olive Oil
Pumpkin Seed Oil
Flax Seed Oil
Fish Oil

You can get all of these in supplement caps at your local grocery store.

You can, however, eat anything you want, workout, and get big. However, I wouldn’t train too hard because your blood pressure, fat-filled veins, and heart may complicate a strenious workout.

OD

[quote]Professor X wrote:
NewDamage wrote:

Nice post, chief.

The guy claimed 18.5" arms and you think steroids are needed? Is it me or does this crap come a little too often?[/quote]

Yes…

But I think he was referring to the fact about the author’s diet being horrendous, and still making lean-muscle gains (I’m guessing) without significant fat gain.

Just the way I read it, though.

Nate

It’ll catch up to you…

[quote]Nate Green wrote:
But I think he was referring to the fact about the author’s diet being horrendous, and still making lean-muscle gains (I’m guessing) without significant fat gain.

Just the way I read it, though.

Nate[/quote]

Right…

This was not an assumption. This was based on HHH’s previous posts regarding steroid use, and it would have very much to do with the ability to have a lackluster diet and still have significant gains (although again, sub-par especially with steroids.)

Basically he is saying “Hey I eat like crap, I’ve got decent results, and I take steroids if you know about my previous posts. I could do better if I ate better, I could do worse if I didn’t juice. Hooray for me.”

Basically, without the full disclosure, he’s also discouraging those that try really damned hard, watch their diets and make very little progress.

Not cool.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
Right…

This was not an assumption. This was based on HHH’s previous posts regarding steroid use, and it would have very much to do with the ability to have a lackluster diet and still have significant gains (although again, sub-par especially with steroids.)

Basically he is saying “Hey I eat like crap, I’ve got decent results, and I take steroids if you know about my previous posts. I could do better if I ate better, I could do worse if I didn’t juice. Hooray for me.”
[/quote]

I apologize then. You made the mistake of not flaming him harder. Shame on you.

Aren’t roids more expensive than responsible food shopping per unit time?

HHH

Booo-Hiss

You are being treated very curteous for someone who deserves some serious flameage.

Why waste your time and everyone elses with such a post. Your attempt to be smug and self-glorifying has most definately backfired.

vroom is correct–not cool.

prof x is right–you deserved much worse.

Now I have to go and make sure the world is still spinning correctly on its axis!