Who Here Actually Competes?

I know myself, Shakes, Desenuts, MaloneTD and one other guy whose name I always forget, but he used to have the “for every animal you dont eat, I’m going to eat two” avatar, do. Who else in this subforum competes in NAS or in local contests if they’re from another country - am I forgetting anyone else?

Seems like a lot of guys on the subforum are interested in strongman, or may even have a few implements, but I’m just wondering who competes

I train events at least once a fortnight and did my first comp about a month ago

I don’t post normally. But I do compete in NAS.

I don’t think there are too many active competitors here but I would be one of them.

I’ve been a long time lurker, but I compete as well

I compete as well in NAS.

I have competed in 1 event and will be doing another in November.
Not in the US though

I am also not a regular poster!

Speaking of competing, why aren’t you on the list for the hudson valley KBC? Max silver dollar got you scared?

I compete.

Just got invited to the world natural strongman comp in october in hungary. :smiley:

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
I don’t think there are too many active competitors here but I would be one of them.[/quote]

Yeah, you’re the one who had the animals avatar, right? And you did a pro am in Hawaii?

3whites, training for nats

I do, and will be at nationals

I’m in…

I just started training and competing this year. I’ve done 4 contests so far (3 in FL and 1 in OH) and am doing at least one more in Ft. Meyers, FL the end of October. Shakes was actually our judge at my second comp in Ft. Meyers in March of this year.

i don’t post much at all, but i’ve been training for strongman for about 4 months now, have completed one contest, and i’m signed up to do another on october 9th.

I compete here in Ontario. Been competing for about two years now. Hoping to see my first year without an injury next year.

I compete

[quote]majik wrote:
I compete here in Ontario. Been competing for about two years now. Hoping to see my first year without an injury next year.[/quote]

I also compete in Ontario, never directly against Majik, but at some of the same comps…

Are you doing Carp Next week Majik?

Here are the videos of all my comps in the last 2 years.

I don’t compete but I notice you’re wearing cadpat in your avatar moosy. You in the CF too? If so, that’s awesome. I’m actually a reservist with 33 Sigs Regt in Ottawa

I sure am, Work up in Petawawa.

I’ve done a few contests. My next one will be Saturday.