Who Has Videos Loaded?

I’ve just uploaded a video of my catching a touchdown pass in a flag football game.

I will be uploading more videos soon.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
I’ve just uploaded a video of my catching a touchdown pass in a flag football game.

I will be uploading more videos soon.[/quote]

That’s pretty cool. I love flag football. I have some highlights from a few years ago up on youtube. Here’s one of me asserting my will on the football to make an interception:

I also have two (cheesy) highlight reels there too that you can access if you click on my name in youtube.

JMB

[quote]JMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:

That’s pretty cool. I love flag football. I have some highlights from a few years ago up on youtube. Here’s one of me asserting my will on the football to make an interception:

I also have two (cheesy) highlight reels there too that you can access if you click on my name in youtube.

JMB [/quote]

BADASS!

I love flag football so much. Your team is studly, no doubt. You guys have some nice speed all around.

I’m looking to take our fraternity to the next level this semester. I hope the fellas get serious.

Just wanna take this chance to point out the new User Option menu in the lower-right of each post. When this menu is opened, you can click on direct links to that person’s videos, photos, blog, comments, profile, posts, and contact methods. This will make it easier to get to everyone’s media.

[quote]LowfatMatt wrote:
Just wanna take this chance to point out the new User Option menu in the lower-right of each post. When this menu is opened, you can click on direct links to that person’s videos, photos, blog, comments, profile, posts, and contact methods. This will make it easier to get to everyone’s media.[/quote]

And the scrollwheel new-tab feature even works on it. Nice.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
JMB wrote:
oboffill wrote:

JMB

BADASS!

I love flag football so much. Your team is studly, no doubt. You guys have some nice speed all around.

I’m looking to take our fraternity to the next level this semester. I hope the fellas get serious. [/quote]

ha, yeah I know how it is to play on a team where people don’t take it as seriously as you. grrr…

I should put some training vids up though, but I don’t actually have any right now…

Whoa! Not sure if anyone else saw the message in tech support this AM, but look what you can do now!:

[video]22[/video]

I guess you can embed any video or photo found in anyone’s My T-Nation into threads now. Pretty neat.

that new embed feature is pretty cool, i just added this one to mine to test it out, it’s basically the same “pose” but it’s part of a longer video(don’t mind the bad tan, the bad lighting or my home made shirt)

[video]65[/video]

SWEET!
I didn’t see the other post.

Seems easy enough to do.

[quote]tora no’ shi wrote:
that new embed feature is pretty cool, i just added this one to mine to test it out, it’s basically the same “pose” but it’s part of a longer video(don’t mind the bad tan, the bad lighting or my home made shirt)

[video]65[/video][/quote]

Nice editing.
How’d you time it to the music?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Nice editing.
How’d you time it to the music?[/quote]

i got mad skills thats how:) actually, lots of cutting and pasting, that short clip took maybe 5 minutes to do…

Hey, I just noticed that the video gets tagged on when you quote someone, unlike pictures.

Glad you guys enjoy. Upload some vids to your profile and embed away!

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Hey, I just noticed that the video gets tagged on when you quote someone, unlike pictures.[/quote]

If you use the embed tags for photos or videos found in My T-Nation profiles when putting them in posts, this is correct. The embedded object can be included in the quote, and the preview of the post subsequently.

Keep in mind that currently we are only allowing video upload in the My T-Nation section. So embedding vids from your profile is the only way to include them in forum posts at this time. Photos can either be uploaded to your profile and embedded into posts, or attached to the post directly upon composition (as it has always been).

Mmmmm useful stuff.

[video]43[/video]

BUMP

[video]75[/video]

There has to be more people with videos out there by now, right?

[video]34[/video]