Who Has The Best Uniforms?

[quote]harris447 wrote:
For sheer eye-burning, soul-searing balls, you can’t beat the Houston Astros in the 1980’s. They wore something on their jerseys which can only be described as a “shit rainbow”.

The Phillies in the 80’s come pretty close to tying them, though. Remember their away uniforms? Powder blue and burgandy. They looked like they were going to a prom at a Puerto Rican high school.[/quote]

Don’t forget the Chicago White Sox, with the collared shirt (untucked) and shorts. That gives the Astros a run for their money.

Dallas cowboys throwbacks!
Biotch!

I’m a traditionalist.

NCAA Football: Notre Dame
NFL: Chicago Bears
MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
NHL: New York Rangers

How about the Chicago Blackhawks, even if the on-ice product has been less than stellar for years.

[quote]Sarge131 wrote:
harris447 wrote:
For sheer eye-burning, soul-searing balls, you can’t beat the Houston Astros in the 1980’s. They wore something on their jerseys which can only be described as a “shit rainbow”.

The Phillies in the 80’s come pretty close to tying them, though. Remember their away uniforms? Powder blue and burgandy. They looked like they were going to a prom at a Puerto Rican high school.

Don’t forget the Chicago White Sox, with the collared shirt (untucked) and shorts. That gives the Astros a run for their money.[/quote]

Those are some solid picks, but I am a firm believer that those late 70’s/early 80’s San Diego Padres uniforms (brown with gold) were a whole different breed of ugly.

could everybody please be a little more opinionated? i dont know what to believe…

College:

FB: Notre Dame
B-Ball: UNC Tarheels

NFL:
OAKLAND Raiders

MLB:
NY YANKEES

NBA:
L.A. LAKERS

NHL:
Montreal Canadians

[quote]slimjim wrote:
I’d say the Marine’s dress uniforms are by far the best. None of our other branches even really comes close.
[/quote]

I think the digital cammies are damned impressive.