Who Has Left Defy?

They won’t do it that way. Have to use theirs. I THINK if you’re in state they might do a regular rx but otherwise, nope

1 Like

Yea, I’ve asked. I’m sure there’s a business part of it too (same owner/founder) but in my mind, as long as they’re providing me with good care and not forcing/tricking me just to make a buck, then I understand they have to be profitable too.

I’ve also experienced tons of issues in my lifetime with crappy generic drugs, so I can see why they’d want a little control over what clients are getting to be successful.

1 Like

I think it’s that plus they don’t want pharmacists in other states being like who the heck is this guy in FL prescribing 200mg a week and reporting it as suspicious or whatever they do when they notice something sketchy. Could put some extra unwanted attention on them IMO. Or it could just be to make more money, who knows

1 Like

I think its mainly money because last time I checked their drugs were noticable more expensive

Yeah their brand name T is about 3x more expensive than the same thing at a regular pharmacy. Compounded T from them is about 2x more expensive than brand name T at a regular pharmacy.

Furthering making me question if it’s worth staying with them ha

I do also appreciate their flexibility in things. Even the better docs I’ve met here are dead fucking set on “you will take HCG”

Well, I was with Defy for a year, and did actually learn a lot from the consultations. I don’t think I am one of the people who have lots of issues taking test. I take it, I get a bit better energy, morning wood, better results in the gym… I learned that I could obtain Test E that many people I know are using and have blood work on for about 1/3 the price. Decided to self medicate. I am going to do bloods in about a month. I just don’t think it is that complicated to justify $2K per year.

2 Likes

Underground lab or a legitimate source?

UGL. I haven’t had blood work on it yet, but I know others who do.

1 Like

It’s just purely for the legality side of it for me. I can get UGL stuff no problem, I’d just hate to get in trouble for it one day

I don’t feel particularly comfortable with the idea of obtaining it online. My feel on it is that the chances of anything more than a fine are slim to none as long as I am only a consumer. No plan to ever sell, that would be just plain dumb for a person in my stage of life.

Another big thing for me other than price was all of the hoop jumping. Maybe I just am not patient with stuff like that, but all the blood work, doctor consults, ordering windows (can’t have too much test, but shipping was really expensive if you waited a week to long), regular doctor sign-offs. It was just to much hassle.

I should say that Defy never did anything wrong in regards to my treatment, IMO. Just expensive, and a big hassle.

This one has been a big one for me. I’ve had to expedite almost every order. I’m down to like a drop left in the vial now and hopefully my order makes it here tomorrow if the snow we’re getting doesn’t mess that up. It’s really annoying not being able to get more at once or at least order again before you’re almost out

I found that I would pay for expedited shipping, then it would take them 4 days to process the order. That is something they need to get much better at.

2 Likes

Yup, exact same. Then when I asked about it I would get “we’re still within our shipping window!”. I don’t care. I am going to bring it up to Dr Saya on Monday though.

4 Likes

I never minded this much until I saw the production dates on the vials. It’s not like they made it “just for me” by any means. It’s clearly off a shelf. Which is fine, but it should be able to ship faster.

1 Like

I could easily obtain test enanthate or cypionate that are not available in the pharmacies in my country UGL. I have a trusted dealer that I did other business with and he is a serious guy that will not screw me up. Also he said he could produce it in whatever oil I like, pack it in vials instead of the ampules I need to manage now and etc. Also his price is higher than the pharmaceutical which is a good sign.

But still I decided to use pharmaceutical and thats why I started sustanon. It was a mistake because later I found I can get from Serbia that is nearby pharma enanthate.

I dont trust the process of production of ugl test. The dealers do not have the expensive and precise machines the factories have. I researched also because they cannot keep the same sterility they put more alcohol. And the biggest issue I understood it is very hard for them to make the esterification precise and their stuff always have shorter half lives

What is your experience with ugl test?

That makes sense. Some using underground test show lower than expected serum levels, given the dose they are using, so the ester could be an issue, as well as potency. However, those doing well with underground typically do not show up at TRT practices.

Looks to me something I cannot understand and control. Not appealing at all…

It primarily means supplementing with dhea and pregnenalone. Ideally, after being off hcg for a number of weeks, you would want these 2 markers tested via blood test to see if truly deficient.

Most don’t so that and find it simpler to just take both as a form of insurance.

1 Like

Do DHEA or pregnenolone happen to increase T if you’re on TRT?

Also @vonko1988 happy birthday bro