Who Got Rocked? Guida-Huerta

Huerta beat that ass. He needed some punishment before he could get his guns off and put Clay away…and he put Clay away. Guida kicks ass in every fight he is in. Awesome fighter.

Huerta weathered the storm though. Who was really the prey in this fight? I think by the third round the way Huerta came out Guida became that prey. Whooped that ass!

did you know huerta was latino??

Does it matter?

Minority vs Minority…Huerta is Hispanic and Guida is 3/4 Neandrethal…

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
Does it matter?

Minority vs Minority…Huerta is Hispanic and Guida is 3/4 Neandrethal…[/quote]

Guida is Encino Man

That was a war… and Huerta had to endure hell before walking away the victor. Guida is a savage.

I guess it’s not so easy that a caveman can do it.

That’s what is so cool about UFC; it’s not over until it is over. Guida had the edge the whole fight. But Huerta needed one opening to finish the deal. You can’t count anybody out. I give Huerta credit just for hanging in there the first two rounds and even though he didn’t put up much offense, he didn’t allow Guida to capitolize on any advantage. Maybe it’s just like they say in football- a good offense sells tickets, a good defense wins championships.

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
Does it matter?

Minority vs Minority…Huerta is Hispanic and Guida is 3/4 Neandrethal…[/quote]

Did ya see Guida giving face? Sheesh I was terrified. Huerta’s gotta be tough cause he should have ran the F… outa there after that.

[quote]bulldogmedic wrote:
I guess it’s not so easy that a caveman can do it.

That’s what is so cool about UFC; it’s not over until it is over. Guida had the edge the whole fight. But Huerta needed one opening to finish the deal. You can’t count anybody out. I give Huerta credit just for hanging in there the first two rounds and even though he didn’t put up much offense, he didn’t allow Guida to capitolize on any advantage. Maybe it’s just like they say in football- a good offense sells tickets, a good defense wins championships.[/quote]

…Maybe it’s just like they say in football- a good offense sells tickets, a good defense wins championships.

That is exactly how mma is.

Anybody that throws double axe handles from inside the gaurd is OK in my book.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Anybody that throws double axe handles from inside the gaurd is OK in my book.[/quote]

No shit. I couldn’t believe that.

That was a freaken killer fight!

Haha Clay really did look like an ape attacking his pray when he was ontop!

War machine vs. the jacked dude (sorry forgot his name, brain fart) was one bloody fight!

What was with all the crying after the fights? Lol that was kinda funny.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

War machine vs. the jacked dude (sorry forgot his name, brain fart) was one bloody fight!

What was with all the crying after the fights? Lol that was kinda funny.[/quote]

I always hear people say that, fighters crying after the fight. Have you ever had such a surge of adrenaline, it makes your body do crazy things. It’s just such an overload to the human body, to finally achieve something after months and months of dedicated training.

It’s not really crying, its’ just a complete sense of euphoria, combined with adrenaline and endorphins. I’d probably jizz my pants, so crying is probably a step up in manliness from that.

[quote]baretta wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:

What was with all the crying after the fights? Lol that was kinda funny.

I always hear people say that, fighters crying after the fight. Have you ever had such a surge of adrenaline, it makes your body do crazy things. It’s just such an overload to the human body, to finally achieve something after months and months of dedicated training.

It’s not really crying, its’ just a complete sense of euphoria, combined with adrenaline and endorphins. I’d probably jizz my pants, so crying is probably a step up in manliness from that.[/quote]

What the hell Baretta?! Those ARE big boobies!

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Anybody that throws double axe handles from inside the gaurd is OK in my book.[/quote]

Sakuraba would be proud.

The Mongolian Chop lives on.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:

No shit that was sweet.

I really liked Guida in this fight. I respect Huerta, and he won, but I don’t think in any way that he “beat that ass”. Guida was fucking him up good, and just got caught. Huerta got lucky in my opinion. True enough he hung tough, but Guida is a fucking animal man. I liked his performance much better over Huerta’s. Regardless, it was a fucking awesome display. If they fight again, Guida will knock him out.

Great thread, and I really enjoy reading your posts Donut. You have a solid grasp on the game bro.

Can't wait for the next fight/thread.

ToneBone

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
solarflame wrote:
Huerta beat that ass. He needed some punishment before he could get his guns off and put Clay away…and he put Clay away. Guida kicks ass in every fight he is in. Awesome fighter.

Huerta weathered the storm though. Who was really the prey in this fight? I think by the third round the way Huerta came out Guida became that prey. Whooped that ass!

This was one of the best fights that I’ve ever seen, that action was incredible.

On a side note. a friend of mine bought the Mayweather/Hatton Boxing match and taped it. I almost fell asleep during this thing. The referee got more of a workout than either fighter.

No shit it’s easy to see why mma is kicking boxings ass as the number one combat sport.[/quote]

Very good observation.

mma to boxing is akin to a plymouth to a ferrari.
TBN