Who Gets Pumped to the Conan Soundtrack?

So many nights in my youth spent watching that VHS…

Me!

[quote]Therizza wrote:

So many nights in my youth spent watching that VHS…

[/quote]

And I thought you were a poser. Respect.

Battle of the Mounds, mother fucker!

The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one, no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
Points to sword
This you can trust

I love the soundtrack from both movies. I especially like the one that goes “BAHBAH BAH BAAAAAAAAAH, BAHBAH BAH BAHBAH, BAHBAH BAH BAHBAH BAHBAH BAAAAAAAAAAH”

[quote]AttackOfTheChris wrote:
I love the soundtrack from both movies. I especially like the one that goes “BAHBAH BAH BAAAAAAAAAH, BAHBAH BAH BAHBAH, BAHBAH BAH BAHBAH BAHBAH BAAAAAAAAAAH”[/quote]

yep, I totally know which one you are talking about. Nice e-singing.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
AttackOfTheChris wrote:
I love the soundtrack from both movies. I especially like the one that goes “BAHBAH BAH BAAAAAAAAAH, BAHBAH BAH BAHBAH, BAHBAH BAH BAHBAH BAHBAH BAAAAAAAAAAH”

yep, I totally know which one you are talking about. Nice e-singing.[/quote]

Thanks I tried my best to convey the emotion and intensity of the song. Obviously I was successfull.

I can never remember those lines when his master asks him what life is about or some such and he says…vanquish your enemies,have them run before you etc. I know I fucked that up but does anyone remember it exactly. One of my favorite movie lines of all time.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
I can never remember those lines when his master asks him what life is about or some such and he says…vanquish your enemies,have them run before you etc. I know I fucked that up but does anyone remember it exactly. One of my favorite movie lines of all time. [/quote]

Mike! Come on man… you mean this one? My buddy at U of T used to tell me this when we used to get psyched up for the gym LOL -

Youtube link - Conan the Barbarian - What is best in life? - YouTube

I can never remember those lines when his master asks him what life is about or some such and he says…vanquish your enemies,have them run before you etc. I know I fucked that up but does anyone remember it exactly. One of my favorite movie lines of all time. [/quote]

Mine as well

Crush your enemies…see them driven before you…and the lemon tastin’ of their women.WTF? That’s not how I remember it at all. English Ahnold…do you speak it.

I need to get that soundtrack.

Some parts of the Gladiator soundtrack get me going, as well as the first movement of Holst’s “The Planets” (which I believe was a huge influence on the Gladiator soundtrack. Come to think of it, I’m sure The Planets was THE inspiration for almost all space/sci-fi soundtracks).

Crush your enemies…see them driven before you…and the lemon tastin’ of their women.WTF? That’s not how I remember it at all. English Ahnold…do you speak it. [/quote]

It’s supposed to be “Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the meditation of their women.” It does sound like “lemon tastin’” in that youtube video…weird to say the least.

Holst’s Jupiter is my favorite personally.

I also get pumped up to Nine Inch Nails’ “Just Like You Imagined”

You know, the 300 theme.

When Conan and his cohorts don the black war paint and storm Thulsa Dooms stronghold will always be one of the most BAD ASSERY movie moments for me. I loved it when I was 12 and still dig that scene at 39. The music fits perfectly with that part. Right up thar with Dirty Harry giving his 44 Mag speech.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
When Conan and his cohorts don the black war paint and storm Thulsa Dooms stronghold will always be one of the most BAD ASSERY movie moments for me. I loved it when I was 12 and still dig that scene at 39. The music fits perfectly with that part. Right up thar with Dirty Harry giving his 44 Mag speech.

D[/quote]

I’ve been trying to find it on Youtube. I think its the first time an Orgy has ended badly.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I need to get that soundtrack.

Some parts of the Gladiator soundtrack get me going, as well as the first movement of Holst’s “The Planets” (which I believe was a huge influence on the Gladiator soundtrack. Come to think of it, I’m sure The Planets was THE inspiration for almost all space/sci-fi soundtracks). [/quote]

Yeah, Jupiter is awesome, Mars movement too. Here’s some great movie scores:
Gladiator
Last Samurai
Army of Darkness (the main theme is pretty sweet)
Braveheart (battle scenes)
On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (main theme)

“Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women.”

Yea Dedicated, and the song climaxes as Conan sneaks up and slashes that dudes chest/neck region. Tits and sword fighting, the best combo imo.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

I’ve been trying to find it on Youtube. I think its the first time an Orgy has ended badly.[/quote]

LOL!

D