Who Gets Accused of Steroid Usage?

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
Troll

Yup, you caught me. Trolling in an off topic section. BTW I have more posts than you do. NExt thread you start Im calling troll.

wow, more post than some of us, great accomplishment.

So really at 5’8, 158 pounds, accused of taking roids…

Wait is this a joke thread?? Almost had me![/quote]

I wasn’t bragging. This dumbass just doesn’t know what a real troll is. And no I wasn’t joking. I look good at my weight sue me.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
Troll

Yup, you caught me. Trolling in an off topic section. BTW I have more posts than you do. NExt thread you start Im calling troll.

wow, more post than some of us, great accomplishment.

So really at 5’8, 158 pounds, accused of taking roids…

Wait is this a joke thread?? Almost had me!

I wasn’t bragging. This dumbass just doesn’t know what a real troll is. And no I wasn’t joking. I look good at my weight sue me.[/quote]

I think you are satisfied to easily my friend, no offense.

Okay I guess I should go fire up the grill. I gots some ribeye.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Last guy who accused me of steroid use got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.[/quote]

lol

I love it! I’ve been accused several times. I wonder sometimes if people do it just because they know I’m a big weightlifting guru or if they actually think I am juicing it. EIther way, it’s a kind thing for someone to say to me. I keep tryin to wear me some short sleeve but it’s too dam cold outside! I need some reasons to take my shirt off. Got any? [/quote]

Just sing this everywhere you walk.

You’ll have to fight girls off of you like a swarm of zombies! You fucking sexy 158lbs muscle monster you.

BTW, this thread failed.

Last guy who accused me of steroid use got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.[/quote]

Then ‘the beast awakens’ lol

[quote]elusive wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
I love it! I’ve been accused several times. I wonder sometimes if people do it just because they know I’m a big weightlifting guru or if they actually think I am juicing it. EIther way, it’s a kind thing for someone to say to me. I keep tryin to wear me some short sleeve but it’s too dam cold outside! I need some reasons to take my shirt off. Got any?

Just sing this everywhere you walk.

You’ll have to fight girls off of you like a swarm of zombies! You fucking sexy 158lbs muscle monster you.

[/quote]

Fuck yeah man! I feel ya.

[quote]VibeAlive wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Last guy who accused me of steroid use got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.

Then ‘the beast awakens’ lol[/quote]

hahaha. We all wondered how he managed to grow such an impressive neck…the answer was so simple!

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

this dood was bugging me in the gym one day asking me what ‘supplements’ do you take…I told him what supps I take and then he was acting all smart ass like I must be taking steroids and that I don’t use supplements like protein, etc…so he asked what he should take to get big like me and threw some mock most muscular at me with all his buddy’s giggling like little schoolgirls…

so I told him Test + Dbol then put my headphones back in and went back to whatever I was doing…

you should have seen the look on his face…like ummm is he kidding? he’s not kidding? wait… is he? lol

*for all who are wondering I’ve never used Dbol :stuck_out_tongue:

DG[/quote]

haha well played. I hate people like that. I was eating by myself in the cafeteria today and some random ass kid asked if he could sit with me, I said ok, then he asks me if I can get him some HGH. I was like who the fuck are you?

People these days…

I love it! I’ve been accused several times. I wonder sometimes if people do it just because they know I’m a big weightlifting guru or if they actually think I am juicing it. EIther way, it’s a kind thing for someone to say to me. I keep tryin to wear me some short sleeve but it’s too dam cold outside! I need some reasons to take my shirt off. Got any? [/quote]

Well done on making yet another rediculous thread.

Dirty Gerdy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

this dood was bugging me in the gym one day asking me what ‘supplements’ do you take…I told him what supps I take and then he was acting all smart ass like I must be taking steroids and that I don’t use supplements like protein, etc…so he asked what he should take to get big like me and threw some mock most muscular at me with all his buddy’s giggling like little schoolgirls…

so I told him Test + Dbol then put my headphones back in and went back to whatever I was doing…

you should have seen the look on his face…like ummm is he kidding? he’s not kidding? wait… is he? lol

DG

haha well played. I hate people like that. I was eating by myself in the cafeteria today and some random ass kid asked if he could sit with me, I said ok, then he asks me if I can get him some HGH. I was like who the fuck are you?

People these days…[/quote]

Should have told him ok, then given him some multivitamins in return for a hundred bucks.

My bad. You are right. You’re not big enough to be a troll. Elf maybe?

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

DG[/quote]

You should have told him about that exotic, super-rare new substance distilled from hungarian bladeweeds which all the Pro’s are taking today… That’s why they’re bigger than Arnold, after all.

:slight_smile:

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
My bad. You are right. You’re not big enough to be a troll. Elf maybe?[/quote]

Gnome.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
My bad. You are right. You’re not big enough to be a troll. Elf maybe?[/quote]

Well done, sir!

I’m sorry for that last comment. I thought about it. Perhaps you are not a troll. If that is the case, let me help you out. Here is a better way for you to have handled me calling you a troll:

Mr. Hoosegow,
I apologize if you thought my recent post was an attempt at trolling. This was not my intention. I can understand you calling me that as I am not very big and don’t have much experience. I am, however, truthfully frustrated that my going to a gym makes people automatically think I am on steroids. Hopefully this will clear up any misunderstanding, and I will respectfully take any advice you are willing to offer.

I then would have responded:
Don’t worry about it kid. Wait until you get 3-4 years into it and start showing some real progress.

I got one to keep your shirt ON. At 16 years old I outweigh you by more than 60 pounds. You better actually start juicing if you want to earn any kind of bragging rights.

Wow bro, you must be jacked AND swole

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Who exactly has been accusing you of steroid usage at 5’8 and 158? Was it Ben Stiller?[/quote]

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Exactly what sort of weightlifting guru are you at 158 lbs?
[/quote]

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
My bad. You are right. You’re not big enough to be a troll. Elf maybe?

Gnome.

[/quote]

Fairy.

i was once accused of making things up too, but i can asure you that i’m all natural.