T Nation

Who Gets Accused of Steroid Usage?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
My bad. You are right. You’re not big enough to be a troll. Elf maybe?

Gnome.

Fairy.[/quote]

Pixie! (the 5’8’’ is measured from the ground up to the top of the head… And the little fucker is cheating cuz he’s hovering in the air with his stupid little pixie-wings.)

Swing and a miss!

Nice try OP. Your still very very small. Keep eating and lifting.

lol@ this goof being called a pixie.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
I wasn’t bragging. This dumbass just doesn’t know what a real troll is. And no I wasn’t joking. I look good at my weight sue me.[/quote]

Prove it.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
My bad. You are right. You’re not big enough to be a troll. Elf maybe?

Gnome.

[/quote]

See I would have said Underpants Gnome.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
I love it! I’ve been accused several times. I wonder sometimes if people do it just because they know I’m a big weightlifting guru or if they actually think I am juicing it. EIther way, it’s a kind thing for someone to say to me. I keep tryin to wear me some short sleeve but it’s too dam cold outside! I need some reasons to take my shirt off. Got any? [/quote]

You’re in good company as this happens to Bulking Machine as well at Christmas dinner.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
I love it! I’ve been accused several times. I wonder sometimes if people do it just because they know I’m a big weightlifting guru or if they actually think I am juicing it. EIther way, it’s a kind thing for someone to say to me. I keep tryin to wear me some short sleeve but it’s too dam cold outside! I need some reasons to take my shirt off. Got any?

You’re in good company as this happens to Bulking Machine as well at Christmas dinner.

D

[/quote]

Bulking Machine was incredible. His “article” on Unleashing Franklinstein is a necessary element to my inspirational reading.

I used to be accused of juicing back when my pecs were still something to look at and my arms and delts had been really swole, before I turned into a cardio bunny.

Nowadays I’m just being asked if I take protein powder.

My answer has always been and still is that I’m an avid yoga practitioner who likes to keep his functional physical preparedness. Which isn’t even a lie.

On a serial note, If I may, for just a second, I think folks that actually train forget just how skewed the perspective of the normal population is. Any guy who’s reasonably lean and anywhere above a buck seventy-five is going to look yoked to the modern suburbanite.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good that you’re such a laid-back guy, BBB.

Some other people posting here might have beat the squaller to pulp. Or so they would have claimed in the forums.

[quote]FattyFat wrote:
Good that you’re such a laid-back guy, BBB.

Some other people posting here might have beat the squaller to pulp. Or so they would have claimed in the forums.

[/quote]

Bushy only picks on little kids.

Right, brother?

5’8" 158LBS! and people think your on steroids! come on!!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
On another serial note…

I walked out the back of the local pub the other night (it’s where all the dirty smokers hang out, but hey my friend smokes so I go out there) and I shit you not, but some pissed up valley boy shouts “My god, you must be on the fucking juice” right accross the walled in pub garden that has about 20 people in it.

“Yeah sure, why wouldn’t I be.” I reply.

He later came and apologised to me, which was not required as I could tell he was just wasted and having a good time (it was his, and his wife’s birthday, apparently). I just wish he hadn’t been quite so bloody loud about it.

BBB[/quote]

Well played.

Im quite sure I would not have handled that as well, especially after drinking for a while.

I can only imagine what the guy that accused him of taking steroids looked like

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
On a serial note, If I may, for just a second, I think folks that actually train forget just how skewed the perspective of the normal population is. Any guy who’s reasonably lean and anywhere above a buck seventy-five is going to look yoked to the modern suburbanite.

[/quote]

Quoted for truth.

My peers at work joke around all the time about me being on steroids. I don’t find it all that amusing because I know they’re actually being serious. It gets even better when they walk up behind me while I’m browsing T-Nation.

Having size and muscle mass is an automatic correlation to steroids today. The media has created this stigma in a noble effort to “save our children.”

Shame on you Alex Rodriguez.

/sarcasm.

Believe it or not, there are alot of ignorant people(usually teenage girls) who truly think that if someone is slightly lean that they must be some kind of work-out-aholic bodybuilder.

I honestly can’t wait until the day another serious lifter asks me with a striaght face “Do you juice?”. Then that’ll probably mean I’m actually am carrying some damn good size for my frame:D.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
O M G H I 2U[/quote]

What does this mean?

It’s not all that difficult to get to where people accuse you of taking steroids. People seem to think that putting on muscle, not even large amounts of muscle, just muscle, is impossible without steroids.
visible musce = omg he must be on that juice

I’m standing at the urinal yesterday and some kid from my Spanish comes into the bathroom. “Damn dude you got huge. What kinda steroids you on?”
I didn’t turn around, just started laughing at the awkwardness of the situation along with the voice he said it in.