T Nation

Who Gets Accused of Steroid Usage?

I love it! I’ve been accused several times. I wonder sometimes if people do it just because they know I’m a big weightlifting guru or if they actually think I am juicing it. EIther way, it’s a kind thing for someone to say to me. I keep tryin to wear me some short sleeve but it’s too dam cold outside! I need some reasons to take my shirt off. Got any?

O M G H I 2U

Any time you enter a room, or meet a group of new people just rip your shirt off and scream “I GOT SKINS!”. You’re welcome.

Exactly what sort of weightlifting guru are you at 158 lbs?

Im sure everyone wants to know how you got all of that stength you possess at your relatively small size.

Relative stength is fundametal.

please tell me you weigh more than your profile says, or I don’t get your post

Um, I think you…

I do. My balls are fucking tiny.

Troll

Who exactly has been accusing you of steroid usage at 5’8 and 158? Was it Ben Stiller?

[quote]lloydk wrote:
I do. My balls are fucking tiny.[/quote]

x2

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
Troll[/quote]

Yup, you caught me. Trolling in an off topic section. BTW I have more posts than you do. NExt thread you start Im calling troll.

Last guy who accused me of steroid use got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
O M G H I 2U[/quote]

I don’t know what that means

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Exactly what sort of weightlifting guru are you at 158 lbs?

Im sure everyone wants to know how you got all of that stength you possess at your relatively small size.

Relative stength is fundametal.[/quote]

Someone got schooled right here

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
Troll

Yup, you caught me. Trolling in an off topic section. BTW I have more posts than you do. NExt thread you start Im calling troll.[/quote]

wow, more post than some of us, great accomplishment.

So really at 5’8, 158 pounds, accused of taking roids…

Wait is this a joke thread?? Almost had me!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Last guy who accused me of steroid use got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.[/quote]

I just asked a simple question, damn…now my neck is HYUUUUUUGE!!!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Stength4life wrote:
hoosegow wrote:
Troll

Yup, you caught me. Trolling in an off topic section. BTW I have more posts than you do. NExt thread you start Im calling troll.

wow, more post than some of us, great accomplishment.

So really at 5’8, 158 pounds, accused of taking roids…

Wait is this a joke thread?? Almost had me![/quote]

obv he has no legs and is a 5’8 torso

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Last guy who accused me of steroid use got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.[/quote]

this dood was bugging me in the gym one day asking me what ‘supplements’ do you take…I told him what supps I take and then he was acting all smart ass like I must be taking steroids and that I don’t use supplements like protein, etc…so he asked what he should take to get big like me and threw some mock most muscular at me with all his buddy’s giggling like little schoolgirls…

so I told him Test + Dbol then put my headphones back in and went back to whatever I was doing…

you should have seen the look on his face…like ummm is he kidding? he’s not kidding? wait… is he? lol

*for all who are wondering I’ve never used Dbol :stuck_out_tongue:

DG

[quote]imhungry wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Last guy who accused me of steroid use got stabbed in the neck with a syringe.

I just asked a simple question, damn…now my neck is HYUUUUUUGE!!!

[/quote]

lol

To be fair, it’s not totally unbelievable. Most people would associate any avid gym goer with any type of muscles to steroids.