Who Else is F'd Up?!?

I am. Drunk off my ass right now. 2;30 am. Niiicee

O and i love drunk munchies. chicvken and wheat bread sandwich

I’m pretty thoroughly buzzed, PMing things I will probably regret. Don’t feel like going to bed yet.

dude right fucking here and im eating chicken peppers and rice pilaf.

you guys suck tho bcuz you could still be out. boston fackin saaaaaaacks kid, all the bars do last call at 1:30ish and close at 2. its fucking laaaaaaaame.

i was talking to a bartender im like boston sucks last call is 1, shes like where are you from? im like here, and it sucks.

oh Veez in malden also sucks fucking dick.

…aaaand, I just dropped the laptop on the floor. By the way, I have christened myself Grace.

i cant feel my face. but i have great grammar. brrrat.

Why the hell are you people drunk and on your computers?

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Why the hell are you people drunk and on your computers?[/quote]

Cuz I’m fighting with the husband and have no desire to go to bed.

Next?

L O L at you non-Californian posters not knowing the joys of In-n-Out while fucked up.

Looks like my little 20-year-old buddy has crapped out.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
L O L at you non-Californian posters not knowing the joys of In-n-Out while fucked up.[/quote]

Been there, done that…ahhh, youth!

Now, if I want it, I have frozen White Castle. Yick.

Why would you buy that, its just a fancy name for tastes-like-ass.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Why would you buy that, its just a fancy name for tastes-like-ass.[/quote]

Keeps the husband quiet…too bad it doesn’t work for snoring. He and his brother once tried to drunk drive to pick up fresh White Castle. I dislocated the brother’s finger in my vehement opposition to the plan.

Keep drinking until they taste good.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
Why the hell are you people drunk and on your computers?[/quote]

Because I’m not on a girl, damn it. Chut up.*

Also because Everclear and posting online is one of my favorite things. I get the satisfaction of posting and I get to wake up and read what I posted and feel privileged to read what I posted like I hadn’t read it before.

• Somebody get the Donnie Darko reference. Everybody get the Donnie Darko reference.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:

Cuz I’m fighting with the husband and have no desire to go to bed.

Next?[/quote]

Damn, hate drunken fights with loved ones. I did notice however, that there was 4 hours between this post and the previous one, then you carried on posting. Was that round 2 of the fighting or you fall asleep for a while?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
CitizenSnips wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:

Because I’m not on a girl, damn it. Chut up.*

Also because Everclear and posting online is one of my favorite things. I get the satisfaction of posting and I get to wake up and read what I posted and feel privileged to read what I posted like I hadn’t read it before.

• Somebody get the Donnie Darko reference. Everybody get the Donnie Darko reference.

I get the ref.

BBB[/quote]

Second. Good movie.

How come when I post drunk, I get called a loser, drunk piece of shit, troll… But when other people do it, it’s fun?

In N Out rules, triple stack animal style. Top off your fries with grill scrapings.