Who else is addicted

My wife has tried to arrange an intervention.

Uh-huh, I need a life.

Yup, me too.

Glad I finally decided to come to the site. I have been reading the mag for several months and even came here to check out some articles they linked to, but for some reason didn’t jump onto the forum at that time.

Should have though, cause then I would be at the end of the t-dawg instead of beginning and showing abs instead of flabs… ok that was corny.

Tough part about forums for me is I work at home so I’m just sitting here for hours on end, and with broadband it’s soo easy to just come on and read. Next thing you know i’ve spent 3 hours on computer and haven’t done any work…

I am but it is waning. There really hasn’t been anything revolutionary for me nor informative. Ab articles never interest me. Supposedly informative articles from one “well known expert” contradict another. I am here on the forum and rarely in the mag. When I first discovered this, and was on an overnight gig, hell yeah, I read everything. It could very well be my current state of mind running over, but I still check in. What gets me is that people are still looking for the evangelical and magical routine in lieu of simple and efficient hard work.

Ya ya ya ya ya Me too! :wink: