Who Drinks Raw Milk?

hey guys…just wondering who drinks raw milk as part of their diets? I recently found a farm near me that sells it, so I’ve added it in. I know it has very similar nutritional properties compared to that of yogurt from grass fed cows- omega 3’s and cla to name a few. Anybody have real positive experience from it?

I’m still waiting for a milk cow to magically appear in my backyard. So far I’ve only had a rooster show up…

[quote]leaftye wrote:
I’m still waiting for a milk cow to magically appear in my backyard. So far I’ve only had a rooster show up…[/quote]

So you’re getting alot of cock?

J/K

I’ve had raw milk a few times. Grass/corn fed cows from Puerto Rico & grass fed cows from vermont. My fav was the Puerto Rico raw milk. It was more rich & buttery(maybe cause of the warm tempatures).

I don’t feel the extra bacteria is all that much beneficial then what it’s made out to be. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s better than regular milk & taste better. Just to hyped up, especially from the Weston A Price Foundation. Who I feel is highlighting raw milk more than what dairy’s worth.

Just the one, and it was on the small side.

[quote]DeadRamones wrote:
leaftye wrote:
I’m still waiting for a milk cow to magically appear in my backyard. So far I’ve only had a rooster show up…

So you’re getting alot of cock?

J/K

I’ve had raw milk a few times. Grass/corn fed cows from Puerto Rico & grass fed cows from vermont. My fav was the Puerto Rico raw milk. It was more rich & buttery(maybe cause of the warm tempatures).

I don’t feel the extra bacteria is all that much beneficial then what it’s made out to be. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s better than regular milk & taste better. Just to hyped up, especially from the Weston A Price Foundation. Who I feel is highlighting raw milk more than what dairy’s worth. [/quote]

I’ve had it and I honestly think it is overhyped. I don’t buy that pasteurized milk is worse for you; that’s way to “tin foil hat” for me.

raw goats milk is great but expensive where i live