T Nation

Who Doesn't Like Seinfeld?

I never really liked Seinfeld, it’s too boring for me. And yeah yeah yeah, that’s the point.

oh man, i just got tix to see him in june. so stoked.

the last three seasons are pretty awesome, imo. the first few seasons were somewhat boring, and not that funny, but there’s a lot of shit from that series that is pure comedic gold.

Seinfeld = awesomeness

To answer your question: douchebags.

married with children was much much funnier… whoever denies that doesn’t know what funny is.

I think its ok but some stuff just annoyed me instead of being funny. DONT DOUBLE DIP!

I like it, didn’t until a few years ago though. It’s one of the few sitcoms where I see a lot of situations in my life take place in the show. The characters are perfect too. I do prefer Curb Your Enthusiasm though.

King of Queens is the shit!

Seinfeld’s aiight though. The show, not the comedian.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
To answer your question: douchebags.[/quote]

Correct. Seinfeld is an epic show and entertaining on multiple levels. Watch it.

I don’t think there is, or ever will be, a better show.

Its very jewy humor. Which I appreciate.

I liked the show a lot, but I can understand how it might not work for some people.
When some people tell you that “You just HAVE to watch ______ !” it can rightfully make many people say no way.

I hate Friends.

Bida BEEYOOOO (THe intro bass)

Seinfield is unconventional.

Kramer is not funny though in alot of the episodes. I find George to be the funniest. He’s so sinister and pathetic, and the funny part is that he knows it. Like when there is a fire and he starts pushing people out of the way so he can get away. Or when he pretends to be a marine bioligist to impress that girl. George makes the show.We should turn this into a “Why is Seinfeld an awesome show” thread.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
married with children was much much funnier… whoever denies that doesn’t know what funny is.[/quote]
It was. I loved it more than Seinfeld but it jumped the shark when Steve left.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:

I find George to be the funniest. He’s so sinister and pathetic, and the funny part is that he knows it. Like when there is a fire and he starts pushing people out of the way so he can get away. [/quote]

Fireman: “how do you live with yourself?”
George: “It’s not easy”.

If you like George please tell me you’ve seen Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I hated the show. Still do. I don’t find it funny at all.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
I hated the show. Still do. I don’t find it funny at all. [/quote]

This.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
married with children was much much funnier… whoever denies that doesn’t know what funny is.[/quote]
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!! GTFO