T Nation

Who Doesn't Belong?


One of these things is not like the other…

Can you tell who it is?

If that picture is real, then that guy has some serious balls going up there.

That being said, I hope that picture isn’t real, because otherwise it is just sad.

Shit…they told me they weren’t going to be taking pictures!

He just started working out two weeks ago and instead of posting his pic on T-Nation for “advice” he said I will go straight to the source and enter a BB contest. That will give me the constructive criticism I need, he believes.

D

I have seen this on another forum. The guy is mentally impaired apparently. They let him compete as a gesture.

That pic has been posted before. If I remember right, he is mentally challenged and the show promoters are sympathetic to him…

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
That pic has been posted before. If I remember right, he is mentally challenged and the show promoters are sympathetic to him…
[/quote]

I’m sympathetic to the fact that this person may be retarded but I think the show promoters did a serious disservice to this guy by putting him on stage (if that is in fact what happened).

that’s just ridiculous, what would of been wrong with saying no, you can’t enter this competition? i’m sure he would understand completely, the attention wouldn’t be detracted from those who deserve it and this photo wouldn’t be circulating the internet.

i don’t get how these days no one stands up and goes “no!”

Its kind of sad, but its also nice of them to let him live a small dream.

The most irritating to me is the guy on the right. He rounded his arms as if he has any lats and rotated his feet out like a dumbass.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Shit…they told me they weren’t going to be taking pictures! [/quote]

Hahahhaha!!! That CAN’T be real!!! So damn funny!

Based on the 3 real contestants up there who do you think would win and why?

[quote]jbodzin wrote:
Based on the 3 real contestants up there who do you think would win and why?[/quote]

I have no clue, but this inexperienced eye likes the look of the guy on the left.

[quote]ZedLeppelin wrote:
that’s just ridiculous, what would of been wrong with saying no, you can’t enter this competition? i’m sure he would understand completely, the attention wouldn’t be detracted from those who deserve it and this photo wouldn’t be circulating the internet.

i don’t get how these days no one stands up and goes “no!”[/quote]

Although I understand your point, it is not that easy to tell some developmentally disabled people “no.” I work with them day in and day out in a supportive living setting. Some of them just do not take no for an answer. I have one client who truly believes he is a police officer, and there is no convincing him otherwise. So I can totally relate with the people who put on the contest if they were in this type of situation. Sometimes you just have to let it be how it is because arguing with them gets you no where.

i opened this thread while drinking my water…my computer screen is now soaked…thanks asshole

[quote]SBB wrote:
jbodzin wrote:
Based on the 3 real contestants up there who do you think would win and why?

I have no clue, but this inexperienced eye likes the look of the guy on the left. [/quote]

Yeah, guy on the left. Reason: Wheels.

They could’ve at least given the poor guy a fake tan.

Hmmm, who doesnt belong ey. My monies on the scared albino dude.