Who Do You Listen To?

Oh yeah, forgot about Mr. 5/3/1.

Dathibluline.

would never mmf with him because i’d never be able to pronounce his name.

but SHIT. mofo is friggin HUGE.

waylander is pretty impressive IMO.

hussian did a pretty impressive cut in a short amount of time. obviously knows his stuff.

prisoner is freaking JACKED. haven’t seen him around in a while though. one of the best physiques on this site IMO.

if prof x would quit being a damn fat ass and do a cut already i bet he’d look pretty damn spiffy too.

modok and alpha also have good shit. i like reading their shanangins.

oh and dark iron! mofo is pretty built

Prof. X, Mighty Stu, Cephalic_Carnage, Alpha

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Dathibluline.

but SHIT. mofo is friggin HUGE.[/quote]

LOL. He’s a police officer…ie. Da Thin Blue Line. Come on, I can’t be the only one who caught that.

[quote]

if prof x would quit being a damn fat ass and do a cut already i bet he’d look pretty damn spiffy too.[/quote]

Ain’t that a bitch.

[quote]dathibluline wrote:
Prof. X, Mighty Stu, Cephalic_Carnage, Alpha

[/quote]

Coming from someone at your level, that is a real compliment.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

but SHIT. mofo is friggin HUGE.

LOL. He’s a police officer…ie. Da Thin Blue Line. Come on, I can’t be the only one who caught that.

[/quote]

dammit x, always gotta be the one that shows me up. ok i get it, i’m retarded

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
…Holy Mac’s just funny, but he doesn’t know anything about training. :P[/quote]

No shit. In another thread, he didn’t even know what the fuck Face Pulls were. lol

[quote]tnt2005 wrote:
TC, Iron Dwarf and Prof. X. Have both funny and opinionated/educational posts
[/quote]

Thanks TNT.
Your check is in the mail.

Eliteballa.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
PB Andy wrote:
…Holy Mac’s just funny, but he doesn’t know anything about training. :stuck_out_tongue:

No shit. In another thread, he didn’t even know what the fuck Face Pulls were. lol

[/quote]

hahahahaahaha

so sue me.

bwhitwell

Big guy with pics to verify, as well as older pics from competition days. Helpful and friendly too.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
PB Andy wrote:
…Holy Mac’s just funny, but he doesn’t know anything about training. :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahahaahaha

so sue me.[/quote]

fuck dude, we get it. Your in the army.

[quote]Rumble Fish wrote:
bwhitwell

Big guy with pics to verify, as well as older pics from competition days. Helpful and friendly too.[/quote]

x2

S

People whose posts I make sure to read 99% of the time (I’m sure I’m leaving some out but these come to mind):
Prof. X
New Damage
Cephalic_Carnage
Fatty Fat
Modok
Mighty Stu
CT
SkyNett

Guys who I WISH would post more often:
Bauer
Prisoner
Dathibluline
Tiribulus
CT (on regular forums)

I think a MUCH MORE INTERESTING question would be directed at those who are named in this thread:

Whose posts do YOU make sure to read most of the time?

All you fucking elitists.

I listen to everyone it’s whether or not i take their advice that matters. Only person that has helped me seriously on this site was CC and that was only to give me some pointers as I knew most of what I was doing before that. I’m not impressed by a lot of people on here.

[quote]IronDude17 wrote:

I think a MUCH MORE INTERESTING question would be directed at those who are named in this thread:

Whose posts do YOU make sure to read most of the time?
[/quote]

Nice question

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Everyone listed so far + BugeishaAD. I would definitely take advice from morepain (starter of the 21" arm thread) and there was another newer huge guy that posted in there, can’t remember his name off the top of my head.

Basically though I would take advice from anyone who is significantly larger and/or stronger than me…or has trained with others that are much larger/stronger.[/quote]

Josh86 for back advice.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

I listen to everyone it’s whether or not i take their advice that matters. Only person that has helped me seriously on this site was CC and that was only to give me some pointers as I knew most of what I was doing before that. I’m not impressed by a lot of people on here. [/quote]

Fine if you’re “not impressed by a lot of people,” but kinda dick-ish to act so pompous in the matter.

[quote]IronDude17 wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:

I listen to everyone it’s whether or not i take their advice that matters. Only person that has helped me seriously on this site was CC and that was only to give me some pointers as I knew most of what I was doing before that. I’m not impressed by a lot of people on here.

Fine if you’re “not impressed by a lot of people,” but kinda dick-ish to act so pompous in the matter.[/quote]

I was talking about on the site not in this thread in particular. So you can calm the fuck down.

CC, Fatty,Prisoner, New Damage, CT, Prof X, Stu, more just some don’t post a lot