Who do you hate the most...

Suge knigt, Marshal Mathers, Britney Spears, Al Pacino, Conan O’Brian, Jay Leno (he sucks big time), Pam Anderson, Tommy lee Jones, Harrison Ford, Tom Hanks. Cant’s stand them.

Julia Roberts. Saw her on the Howard Stern show a long time ago, and she came on there with the attitude that he shouldn’t ask her questions about anal sex, lesbians, and the size of her men. Either she was an idiot for not knowing what Stern does or expected to be treated like the princess that she thinks she is. If you don’t want to be asked those questions, don’t do his show. He’s not an actor, but Kobe Bryant. I don’t know where to start with that arrogant never-going-to-be- anywhere-near-Jordan baby. And the whole Full House crew. Except for the Olsen twins. They’re getting older now, and I’m afraid I’m going to start having bad thoughts.

Jared from the Subway commercials.

Hollywood stars aren’t important enough to me to justify my hating them.

Yeah, I reserve my contempt for the people who idolize these hollywood types. It may be recalled by some that I have stated on other threads my great admiration for Bruce Lee, and therefore am something of a hypocrite. My admiration of Lee is because of his abilities as a martialartist/inovator/scholar, not because he was famous.

oh yeah i forgot about mr. subway jared. he should be on the dead pool as well, because i hear he injects 500 GRAMS of soy protein a week, and for a nice stack, usually injects it while he watches “The Devine Secrets of the Ya-Ya sisterhood” and “sleepless in seattle”. and for an even more harmful dose, he does a nice toning workout on his bowflex followed by a richard simmons video. this guy will either be dead, or become a butch-dyke within a year.

NO!!! Not the Jared from the Subway adds. That’s funny; I forgot about that when replying to this post. I hate him too. At least they could stick with the Clay Henry guy; at least he doesn’t still look chubby. Jared’s still a fat ass. Kind of androgenous, like Pat from SNL. I hate sharing my name with him…especially if I ever go into Subway.

Speaking of the Olsen twins and how they’ll turn out … I find that “Inverview with a Vampire” is much different after seeing Spiderman.

Do you also find “The Professional” much different after watching Attack of the Clones?

Oh yeah, Padme chained to a pillar. Grrrr.

In order: Bill Maher. He made fun of the U.S. Marines who died trying to rescue the hostages in Iran during the Carter administration. My apologies to all my Christian brothers out there, but he needs his ass kicked in the worst way adn I’d love to be first in line. Rosie O’Donnel. She was an avid gun control advocate who hired an armed bodyguard to watch over her daughter. If that is not hypocracy I don’t know what is. I just saw where she teamed with Nickelodian to do a special on same sex marriages. She makes me sick. Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Hillary Clinton. Two of the worst things to ever happen to our country and the best arguments I know for having a republic rather than a democracy.

The US was founded as a Republic, not a democracy. Recite the Pledge of Allegiance – “…and to the Republic for which it stands…”

I know that, you know that, but do you think anyone else knows that? And, if you ask almost any liberal, which these two are shining examples, they would tell you we live in a democracy. There is a huge fundamental difference and I would bet less than 10% of the general population knows the difference or can explain why a republic is better. By the way, since I posted this aftternoon I remembered Alec Baldwin saying that if George Bush were to win the election he would pack his bags and leave America. Good riddance. And Osama would have to round out my list of people who annoy me by still being alive, but (and I want feedback on this one) even though he caused a loss of life, he showed he had absolutely no power to destroy our freedoms or way of life. The other people are actually causing more damage to America because people buy into their rhetoric.

Puffy or P Diddy whatever the fuck he calls himself. Anyone that gives himself a nickname is a fuckin cunt. I was at a club in NY and could have sworn I saw puffy sucking off Lennox Lewis. After a swallow and a burg he asked for a spot of tea.

That annoying little fucker that does the “Zoom Zoom” ads for Mazda. You know, the one that looks like Alfred E. Neuman??

Emeril Legassee, Tom Green, and Bob Saget.

I second the Poliquin statement