T Nation

Who Can't Use Some Extra Motivation?

I was going to save this for my clients and post this in the future but I think it needs to be put out there now.

Whatcha think?

Excellent. May have to go back to watching TV.

great commercial. Too bad people will think about it for a second then move on.

Excellent, and good timing to boot.

thats pretty good

I sent that directly to the frequently-injured, sometime-basketball-player husband. Excellent.

WOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE.

love it. favorited it. added it to every online public network I’m a part of.

That’s what I’m talking about people!

I know some people will see it and forget it 2 minutes later.

Not me, I will think of that person and many others who are not afforded the luxuries as simple as having a body that you can control and move.

My brother - best friend ever had muscular dystrophy and I have never taken anything for granted. Especially being able to get up and move in any fashion.

I will bang out every gut wrenching, eye bursting, vien popping rep until I finish or pass out thinking how lucky I am.

yea, very good commercial!

Very nice!

holy shit, i did not expect him to be in a wheelchair. awesome commercial.

The day I saw it on another forum I downloaded it to my ipod for some inspiration - I watch it sometimes still before I go to the gym.

“& my feet hurt” - strong words.

The irony is he doesn’t even need to wear athletic shoes. :wink:

Great message, though.
Will be lost on most of the population.

dismissed perhaps, not lost.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
That’s what I’m talking about people!

I know some people will see it and forget it 2 minutes later.

Not me, I will think of that person and many others who are not afforded the luxuries as simple as having a body that you can control and move.

My brother - best friend ever had muscular dystrophy and I have never taken anything for granted. Especially being able to get up and move in any fashion.

I will bang out every gut wrenching, eye bursting, vien popping rep until I finish or pass out thinking how lucky I am.

[/quote]

Quoted For Truth!

Exercise, no matter how you do it…is a wonderful, exhilarating gift.
I hate people that complain. I hate people that say “I’m 35 years old…I’m half way to 70!” WHAT?! You’re feeling sad about that? You’re assuming you’re going to make it to 70…and you think that’s depressing? Not to sound like a cliche, but there are kids that don’t make it past 2 years in this world you git!
Rant over. Great commercial.

Yeah, that was nice. Thanks for posting it.