I'd like to get off the antics after the fight and focus for a minute on what happened in the cage, and what his possible future fights could look like.
Brock posseses a very rare combination of power, size and speed along with very very good wrestling abilities. There have been other big strong wrestlers in MMA but no one that is his size. I'll go through a couple of possible future matches and give my strength vs weakness of each. Listed by his best chance of losing.
1) Brock Vs Barnett. Even if fedor beats barnett, I still think barnett has a better game to handle brock than fedor does. Barnett is a good strong wrestler, but more importantly, he has a wide array of strong submissions. I think he could avoid brocks power on the feet and bait brock into shooting, he is probably the only person outside of lashley that could controlo a brock shoot and get himself into top position from it. As with many wrestlers, brock will be a fish out of water on his back, so it will be barnetts' wrestling ability to keep him down and either gnp him or get him in a sub. I don't think you can beat brock from your back, regardless of who you are.
2) Brock vs Fedor. I think Fedor has a couple good things going for him but he has been worked by other wrestlers in the past, Arona and Randleman were both working him pretty good before he turned the tables on them. Niether of those wrestlers are as big and strong as brock, so if he just lays and prays, he could easily get a decision over fedor. Fedor has possibly the best striking of any heavyweight in history, so he has a shot at KOing brock, but to be honest, I think brock will just go for the takedown and get it.
Fedor is obviously good at submitting from the bottom, but again, I do not think he will be able to get out from under brock if/when brock gets him to the ground and gets on top. In a 5 round fight, all brock will have to do is get a takedown each round, and he wins out the round. Fedor will have to do much more work to get the win.
3) Brock vs Lashley. Here is a guy who is as big and strong as brock and as good of a wrestler. he only has 4 MMA fights, but brock only has 5, granted they are against much better fighters. I think we really need to see lashley take on a couple top level guys but he could be just as real as lesnar. To be honest, I could rank lashley as the #1 threat to brock but we just don't know enough about either one of them.
So far every fight they have both been in they have used thier strength and wrestling to take guys down, hold them and pound on them. If they couldn't do it to eachother, they would have to stand and bang, or it would be the most boring fight ever, essentially turning into a wrestling match with little to no effective striking from either.
4) Brock vs Overeem. Alistar is a big strong dude and he has good agility. He is more of a standup guy, but he might be able to stay out of brocks takedown for a while. If brock took him down, I think it would be over quickly as I don't think he is the toughest fighter out there as far as being able to take damage. I think Overeem has the best chance of getting a nice highlight reel knockout on brock, but in all likleyhood it would be a 1 out of 10 fights type of thing, with brock manhandling him and pounding him out on the ground the other 9.
5) Brock vs Carwin. Just because so many people in the other threads are saying they wan't/hope/think carwin can knock brock out. See above but with less agility, and maybe more power. He has one shot, and that is to knock out brock before brock takes his first shot. If brock isn't sleeping in the first 30 seconds of the fight, carwin is going to look like a cubed steak. I'd say he could accomplish the knockout 1 out of 100 times.
There are some more but I'll let other people add thier own or comment on mine.