T Nation

Who Believes? V2.0

In relation to this thread, how does a Christian/catholic/person of faith relate the importance of the Bible to their relgion? As a man of “self faith”, I’ve always saw the Bible as an assembly of stories that were “approved” by a panel for mass consumption. I imagine that this panel would have consisted mainly of white aristocrats. In “good faith”, I would assume that said panel had the best intentions for the Bible, but, like Wells’ on air performance of “War of the Worlds”, a few people believed it to be an account of acutal/factual events. Any input?

Wow. everybody must think I’m a nutjob.

Nah, I think the first “Who believes” thread has just worn folks out to discussing the importance of the Bible. It’s a legit question and I’m sure it will pick up.

I believe that aliens are inside us and the groundbreaking scientific discoveries of L. Ron hubbard are the mose wonderful things that ever happened to humanity.

Oh… and I think Tom Cruise is just ace… he is such a good actor and he rocks my world and I want to have a sex change just for the slim chance he dumps Katie and wants to go out with me.

[quote]perseng wrote:
I believe that aliens are inside us and the groundbreaking scientific discoveries of L. Ron hubbard are the mose wonderful things that ever happened to humanity.

Oh… and I think Tom Cruise is just ace… he is such a good actor and he rocks my world and I want to have a sex change just for the slim chance he dumps Katie and wants to go out with me.
[/quote]

How would the sex change help?

Wow, this thread has gone from a question about the Bible’s veracity to Tom Cruise and sex changes in less than 10 posts.

I believe we’ve got a new record.

[quote]etaco wrote:
How would the sex change help?[/quote]

Hahaha, that’s excellent.

this thread makes baby jesus cry.

This thread makes the Flying Spaghetti Monster all mushy.