Who Are Your Favorite Contributors to T-Nation?

:confused:

I, um, I donā€™t have a favorite.

C. Colucci-
Your article on training for symmetry helped me come back from an injury. Your insights DIRECTLY influenced my training and rehab(which were going nowhere) and improved my whole life. Thanks so much!

Also, Iā€™m trying to work up the balls to take the Sig Klien Challenge.

C.T.-
I really like how youā€™re using the old school progressive pulls approach to build strength and skill for Cross fit. Itā€™s like Anthony Ditillo went to the Dynamo Club.

Apart from my own sage posts, it would be Tumminello, Waterbury, Myaki, Rooney. Hell of a lot of other great stuff, which is why this site is pretty awesome.

Bret Contreras made some important contributions to the iron game too.

Jim Wendler, Charles Staley, Dan John, Eric Bach, Eric Cressy, Tony Gentilcore, Bret Contreras and Ben Bruno

Unreadable
TC and the Shugarts.

Ripā€™s articles are too long, but I like him.

Iā€™m embarrassed that I made a joke about Vin Diesel and CT saw itā€¦

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Iā€™m embarrassed that I made a joke about Vin Diesel and CT saw itā€¦[/quote]
Da Furyan?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Iā€™m embarrassed that I made a joke about Vin Diesel and CT saw itā€¦[/quote]
Da Furyan?[/quote]

I did not know who I was fucking with

My favorite contributors are:

Anyone who conjugates with lions

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
:confused:

I, um, I donā€™t have a favorite.[/quote]

Hahahaha.

Sorry, I donā€™t read any of the articles but I will say you give the most thorough advice on the boards. Always very well thought out and informative.

CT beyond compare. New spin on old ideas. I donā€™t necessarily read him for a cut and dried program; I love how the guy breaks down every aspect of training. Really helps enforce a ā€œtool for the jobā€ mentality instead of an endless discussion of what method is inmutuable true.

Dan John cause Iron Yoda he is. Sometimes pretty hard to decipher thoā€¦

Same as Badgy, gotta love Alpha. I search the logs occasionaly, but canā€™t find another logger who is 1) remotely as impressive as Alpha, 2) mentally as much a beast as Alpha. At this point, I see this guy as my prime example.

Max Shank. After all, isnā€™t being an athletic beast what we looked up to as kids. Iā€™m hell sure Jadeveon Clowney would have strung something deeper in me than Ronnie Coleman.

Gentlicore. Pretty much Cressey but funnier.

Contreras is cool. Seems like he is always open for a new idea.

Ben Bruno, always smart ways too work around things.

I like some Dan Blewett stuff.

Bill Roberts is a frickin smart guy! Love the stuff.

Rushin isnā€™t that bad either, sometimes a little too conservative for me.

Matt Krocā€¦his mind is adamantium iron-clad with diamond pieces.