Who Are Your Favorite Contributors to T-Nation?

Mine is Dr. John Rusin.

[quote]tuttle wrote:
Mine is Dr. John Rusin.[/quote]

Scott Abel
John Meadows
Dan John

I like all the classics: Thibs, Cressey, Hyght etc. I’ve got to admit I don’t always bother reading stuff by new guys, but I have REALLY enjoyed all of Dr Teta’s articles.

Thibs, Cressey

^^Pitch Black’s a terrible movie, dude

There have been a few but my favorite is CT. I don’t read many articles at all anymore, but if something new by him pops up, I immediately check it out. TC’s articles are great too and his sense of humor is damn clever.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
^^Pitch Black’s a terrible movie, dude[/quote]

But Riddick was cool lol. Come on, tell me you didn’t almost shed a tear when he growled, “not for me…” when the blonde chick died at the end.

I read pretty much every article but always take an extra interest when it’s from one of the following authors:

Christian Thibaudeau
Clay Hyght, DC
John Meadows
Brad Schoenfeld
Dave Tate
Mike Robertson
Tony Gentilcore
Eric Cressey
Dr John Rusin
Nate Miyaki
Tim Henriques
Bret Contreras
Ben Bruno
Joe DeFranco
Charles Staley
Menno Henselmans
Chad Waterbury
Dani Shugart
Bryan Krahn
Shelby Starnes
Lee Boyce

Dave Tate. This dude is awesome, and his “articles” on this site are some of the best info on lifting weights, in the history of lifting weights.

C.T. - He’s always got something cool going on. Everything cutting edge is just a new take on something old-school. C.T. is always working on some cool technique that blends old school/new school. Anybody who thinks traps are cool is worth checking out.

I always read Dan John’s stuff.

Ben Bruno’s always been a favorite. I’ve got a bad back, and his programs/exercises are always back friendly.

I’d like to see more Nate Miyaki, if anyone important is watching.

Anyone who’s style is no style is cool.

1-thib For the mental part
2-miyaki (does this guy seriously eat 6 cups of rice everyday? Dry?) for the diet
3-Dave tate for the iron part

Dr Clay
Dan Johns
Waterbury
Meadows
Scott Abel

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I hope that’s a joke because Pitch Black is GREAT.

p.s. CT is my fav contributor also.

[quote]craze9 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

I hope that’s a joke because Pitch Black is GREAT.

p.s. CT is my fav contributor also.[/quote]
CT eats what he kills, even when he kills it with a teacup.

Wait, that was Chronicles…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

But Riddick was cool lol. Come on, tell me you didn’t almost shed a tear when he growled, “not for me…” when the blonde chick died at the end.[/quote]

Funny story, I was actually contacted to be “Riddick photo double” for the latest Chronicle of Riddick which was filmed in Montreal… but I was at Biotest HQ in Colorado at the time.

Jim Wendler
Dan John
Mark Rippetoe
Paul Carter

x10 for Dan John

Jack Reape put out some great articles
Poliquin’s q&as were really entertaining

Not an official contributor but Alpha’s logs have really caused me to reconsider a bunch of different things, also recently has started adding mini articles which go very in depth on form and breathing etc

When I had a buzzed head, and was clean shaven, people said I looked like Brain Urlacher. With regular hair and a beard, people say I look like Seth Rogan.