Who Are Your Favorite Athletes?

Yeah. I’m a couple years younger and grew up wrestling in the school district next to his. He’s kind of a local legend in that regard so it was pretty awesome seeing him go to the Olympics and bring home the gold.

1 Like

Alexander Karelin is pretty cool. In the picture above he lost to Gardner, earning an Olympic Silver Medal. Before that he was undefeated for 13 years and won 3 Olympic Golds and 9 World Championships.

He’s got one of the greatest quotes about training and drugs ever:

“No one can completely believe that I am natural. The most important drug is to train like a madman – really like a madman . The people who accuse me are those who have never trained once in their life like I train every day of my life.”

Paula Radcliffe - Probably the most doggedly determined athlete I’ve ever seen. Absolutely indomitable spirit.

Steven Gerrard - Best box to box footballer I’ve ever seen (at club level at least), belted in some incredible goals, put in plenty of tackles, great passer…almost too versatile if anything.

Mariusz Pudzianowski - The strength and even more, speed this guy could move through all sorts of strongman events was incredible.

Ronaldinho - Not quite as good as Messi…but his skills were immense, pure entertainment! Footballing magician.

1 Like

That’s not rare lol

Oh really?

Riiight…

What the heck is wrong with you? lmao

You make it seem as if being Asian is awesome. We’re people too, just like white people and black people.

I’m sorry but are you trolling me or something?

I’m merely pointing out your inconsistencies and self-contradiction. The question should be rather, “what the heck is wrong with you?”

Uhh where exactly did I say this?

Dude, just tell us who your favorite athletes are. lol. That’s the topic anyway.

I myself can’t come up with more outside of what I already listed myself. I may add Usain Bolt but the dude is an ectomorph. I can’t relate to ectomorphs. lol

summer-volleyball-2

Imma fan of Olympic Sports - Beach Volleyball seems to keep my interest.

1 Like

Yep.

I’m starting to think he’s just some random dude named Bob from Kansas or something that wanted to spice up his image, so he’s running with the filipino thing.

1 Like

Curling man.

Let me tell you exactly how Asian I am…

This right here is my favorite video game character. Had and have a crush on her…

https://images.app.goo.gl/xJvjzgU32Azb9EuS9

THAT’S how Asian I am, bro.

You and the others on the other hand probably play Fallout: New Vegas for all eternity.

No idea what any of that even means. I left off at Super Mario Brothers.

I think my kiddo is gonna get a Nintendo Switch for Christmas though. The girl next door has one and it’s just not fair to leave them fight over just one. If I get him one they can fight over both of them.

Our one true God.

My list:

• Bob Hayes
  • Gronk
  • Marshawn Lynch
  • Bolt
  • Tyreek Hill
1 Like

Never knew our ethnicity was based on video game characters now.

Amazing meter for determining your Asian heritage. Just wow.

I don’t believe you’re Asian. I mean, your screen name is whang.

1 Like

Karelin and Valuev. Valuev not so much due to skill or athleticism, but just because it looks like they found him frozen somewhere in Siberia, thawed him out, put some gloves on and shoved him in the ring. Naturally he’s a politician now.

000gg2tf