Who Are You? Yeah, I Really Wanna Know

I’ve been in a room/ vicinity with Arnold Schwarzenegger before, however I’m sure many people have been to an Arnold classic

I am Yogi!

I’ve tried vegan food. Supposedly “good” vegan food. It tasted like slimy wet cardboard. Which, I decided, if I ever decided to be vegan, I would just eat vegetables, nuts and fruits. I see little point in eating food that made to resemble real food, but is made of vegetable mush and food coloring with salt.

Yeah, it’s like why, if meat is so terrible, are you doing everything you can to try and recreate it?

And if vegtables are sooo lean, why are elephants fat? Things that make you think… hmmm?

4 Likes

Well, I was born in 92.

Grew up in a shitty country bumpkin town, where everyone had already slept with everyone else.

I was a fat kid. Hit my growth spurt and slimmed up. Started training my junior year. Got pretty strong up until I graduated. Took a hiatus from lifting to drink and live a little. It was fun. Back to aggressively training about 2 years ago.

Music: Deathcore, metalcore, etc.

I spend most of my free time lifting weights, drawing, playing PS4, and the never ending struggle of keeping the damn dishes clean.

I’m not religious, politically inclined, or very controversial. I prefer to listen instead of talk. (At least in person)

I believe people only get mad because they think they’re supposed to get mad. I’ve never gotten anything out of being mean. I try to be analytical through the most severe of circumstances. Basically, I’m terrible to argue with, I can usually find a way to agree with you.

I’ve never been in a fight.

I firmly believe everyone is on drugs.

I like cats more than dogs.

That’s about it.

3 Likes

You mad man!

1 Like

I didn’t see the volcanoes but I did do some hiking. Thats what I would like to do again if I go back, just hike more. You won’t find anything more beautiful than seeing the island from the highest point. Makes you forget about everything negative.

1 Like

in 2012 me and my son went to see the volcano on the big island of Hawaii - it consisted of running over 3 miles of dried cold lava fields, to watch the glowing drippy orange stuff hit the sea and turn to steam.

it was pretty awesome…

1 Like

That is one hell of a hike, not a flat surface anywhere. Brutally hot and kind of hard to keep a straight line going, I remember coming back several hundred yards inland of where we meant to. We did it one year and saw lava flowing all over the place and into the ocean, then ~5 years later and it just had a few glowing spots down in crevices. It’s going to be interesting to see how it settles out after the recent activity and where the routes end up changing.

If you’re ever on the big island again, they have this thing where you can snorkel or dive with manta rays at night (they get a bunch of lights and it attracts plankton), I think a few companies will take you out to do it. It’s pretty amazing, and if you don’t see any they usually let you try again another night for free.

1 Like

2 truths and a lie

I always tell the truth
The below sentence is a lie
I lied in my first sentence

5 Likes

you monster…

1 Like

Do the conditions change if you change the order that you read them in?

The real trick is first figuring out which 2 are the truths.

If 1 is true, then 2 is true and 3 is false, which causes 1 to become false.

1 can be false while 2 and 3 would remain true and satisfies the criteria of 2 truths and 1 lie.

So that’s what I’m going with.

But if “I always tell the truth” is a lie, that would mean the inverse is true, which is “I never tell the truth”

Which would mean that statements 2 and 3, by default, would also be lies, which would be 3 lies and no truths.

That’s why I was wondering if they were interdependent or in isolation.

This has always seemed to be strange to me, as well. I skimmed my wife’s book “Skinny Bitch” a few years back, and the authors go on and on about how we’re not meant to eat meat and hammered this point over and over. Then, they go on to provide all these recipes using “fake soy meat” and other processed vegan alternatives they claimed tasted just like meat. Why would we want the flavors of things we aren’t meant to eat? To me, it totally weakened any semblance of an argument they had going.

2 Likes

No, he could sometimes lie. It does not have to be absolute to be false.

I’ll play:

I was born in Jerusalem, Israel.
I grew up in Gush Katif (on essentially a farm) and used to teach tourists how to surf.
I am a widower and remarried.
I have 8 daughters, four still at home.
I love Dick Dale music.
I am left handed, right footed, and right eye dominant.
I have never met Arnold or even been to a fitness expo/bodybuilding event of any kind.
I carried a now-famous political commentator over the “smoot mark” bridge over the Charles River when he (or she) was dead drunk during law school.

4 Likes