T Nation

Who are You Voting for?

Who are you voting for this fall? Bush or Kerry? Let’s see if we can get an unofficial poll going and see how the results line up this fall.

Me? I am voting for Bush.

don’t vote…

Bush.

The current incarnation of the Democratic party cannot be trusted to defend Western civilization.

I support our troops so I could never vote for Bush. I may vote Libertarian this year but maybe Kerry just 'cuz I will never forgive Bush for what he has done to the military and the country.

I will be voting for President George W. Bush. And he will win! (remember where you read it)

Michael Badnarik

http://www.badnarik.org/

He’d do better with a more middle American sounding name but I just can’t vote for either major party in good conscience.

G.W.Bush.

Even if I didn’t believe in his word and his subsequent actions, there are no viable alternatives.

Jeff

i’m gonna vote for this guy that lives in the dumpster at the end of my street. i think his name is joe

thunderbolt is on the mark, unfortunately:

“The current incarnation of the Democratic party cannot be trusted to defend Western civilization.”

I’ll vote for Kerry.

ZEB, what do you think will come of what you obviously consider such a wild and farfetched prediction? There are basically two candidates, predicting which one will win isn’t predicting very much! What do you expect the response will be IF GWB wins in November…“ZEB, YOU’RE A GENIUS, YOU KNEW IT ALL ALONG! WHERE DID YOU GAIN THE FORESIGHT???”

George Bush. At least I will know who I am voting for.

I’m always in favor of Bush.

I’m voting third party.

Michael Peroutka

Dustin www.peroutka2004.com

RSU,

No, just making a simple prediction. Now go kneel before your political science professor and kiss his ring…or something else.

I’m not going to vote.

I can’t vote for GWB, mainly for his views on stem cell research.

I think Johh Kerry would be a horrible President.

BTW, I believe Kerry will win with a signifigant lead over Bush.

Bush.

And he will win by the electoral college voting him in again rather than popular votes.

“No, just making a simple prediction. Now go kneel before your political science professor and kiss his ring…or something else.”

–>I just thought I’d mention how significant you seem to think this prediction is.

Why must you attempt to belittle me? You’ve attempted to position me as first, a “poopy-pants” (your ingenious concept and phrase), and second, some sort of regurgitator of a professor’s dogma. I don’t find your attacks close to accurate, nor does anyone else, I don’t think.

So why don’t you act the age you consistently profess has brought you so much wisdom?

Secondly, might I remind you that we’ve been down this road before. It went something like this:

1. You made comments I disagreed with.

2. I questioned you or disagreed with you.

3. You resorted to insulting me in an effort to get under my skin and perhaps to divert our attention from the debatable issue.

4. YOU took it off the forums and into the PMs where it continued unresolved.

5. You finally became so frustrated with me that you blocked me from PMing you. This seems to be the way you like to handle the disagreements that overwhelm you, are we doing this routine again?

I will vote for Kerry.
Elk

Zeb
If that is true what RSU pointed out it is very disappointing that a christian T-man would behave in a such a manner! You should check your behavior and see if it is in line with your religious beliefs?

RightSideUP,

I can see this exchange has angered you. It was never my intent to make you mad. I always assume that most people who use message boards, such as this, are not taking such characterizations (poopy pants) seriously.

In the future I will not characterize you in this way. And in fact will either portray you as a very intelligent young man, which I am sure you are, or leave you out of the equation entirely. Whichever you prefer. I apologize if I have caused you any undue stress.

Sometimes I forget that life is difficult enough without adding to peoples stress levels.

Sincerely,

Zeb