White Teens Murder Black Man in MS

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
I dont think there is right or wrong here. Didnt see the whole video, but who knows? Maybe some black guy murdered or raped a family member of one of the guys, or they got mugged by black guys. Sounds racist, and it is. All black guys are not criminals, but “an eye for an eye” is a principal I beliebe in.On the other hand, they might did it for fun. In that case, they are just psycopaths who have no use in this society.[/quote]

Are you fucking serious with this shit?

Yep … it’s the trolls … here use this

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
I don’t see why they decided to kill this black man. If he was a gangbanging nier, then I could understand it, because let’s be honest, nobody likes a fucking nier. But this guy appeared to be just a regular, well-rounded black man. This is the part of racism that I prefer not to take part in.

Luke[/quote]

And what type of racism do you take part in? The e-racism, you little coward cunt? I’d like to see you say the N word to a black person’s face.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Sterneneisen wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

I beliebe there is, since I am a racist. From my point of view, he did not attack a stanger, but a part from a group of people which hurt him.[/quote]

Eye for an eye means “you harm me, I’ll pay you back (or my brother/family/friends will” - pay not meaning disproportionate retribution - eye for an eye, not death for an eye.
Eye for an eye is a-ok. It’s justice at it’s finest.

But…
…let’s say a greek (not you) kills a chinese. Would you consider it justice if a bunch of chinese hacked you to pieces or killed your family, even though you had no relationship to the murderer?[/quote]

life, is not fair, as i am sure you know. the stronger survives. if they kill me good for them, then they will face the law. This is the reason we have laws. This is my last post on this thread, I dont have to make anyone like my opinion. My opinion is what it is. Racism is natural. Suck it up.[/quote]

Yeah well, stupidity seems be too and I am plenty used to sucking that up.

See, you should have made that argument all along, you dont like black people and kind of get it that some people want to beat them up.

No real reason, just your gut feeling.

Your attempts of making a point take away a lot from the only redeeming feature of your stance, the ideological purity of its idiocy.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I don’t see why they decided to kill this black man. If he was a gangbanging nier, then I could understand it, because let’s be honest, nobody likes a fucking nier. But this guy appeared to be just a regular, well-rounded black man. This is the part of racism that I prefer not to take part in.

Luke[/quote]

And what type of racism do you take part in? The e-racism, you little coward cunt? I’d like to see you say the N word to a black person’s face.
[/quote]

What if its a really, really small black person?

Or in a wheelchair?

Lol.

Don’t you know people in wheelchair have superpowers?

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Lol.

Don’t you know people in wheelchair have superpowers?[/quote]

Only white ones as far as I know.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Maybe I should not cringe when blacks punch some white innocent man around… maybe I should not cringe any more… sigh

[/quote]

…and here we go. Can’t you just say it was really fucked up regardless of race and leave it at that? Do you not realize the way you think is no better than the kids in the video?

Hahaha!!

Racist!

You forgot about the black prof X?

Edit: that is directed to Orion by the way. Not the fucktard above.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Nic Samaras sounds like a lousy no-good lad humping Greek name. Bloody pillow biters all![/quote]

His writing style is spookily like RogueVampires actually!

I stopped the vid as soon as the talking head stated that they don’t believe in the death penalty. All persons involved deserve to die. They all had a hand in it. Worst case scenario, those involved in the beating get life w/out parole, while the three in the truck get hung.

As for our two “opinionated” posters, the nik character is just a fucking idiot, while the other dude strikes me as a pure coward. Both represent the ever-growing community of those that should be unable to procreate.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

Luke[/quote]

WTF? So there are parts of racism you prefer to take part in? Where are these douche nozzles coming from?
[/quote]

Wait…so you guys are surprised there are a lot of racists here?

LOL.

These are just the guys dumb enough to let everyone know.

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:
I stopped the vid as soon as the talking head stated that they don’t believe in the death penalty. All persons involved deserve to die. They all had a hand in it. Worst case scenario, those involved in the beating get life w/out parole, while the three in the truck get hung.

As for our two “opinionated” posters, the nik character is just a fucking idiot, while the other dude strikes me as a pure coward. Both represent the ever-growing community of those that should be unable to procreate. [/quote]

The thing is, you never hear this directly. That is what’s funny. No one is running up to me calling me these names…but on the internet…

It is like those people who honk at you in their car but would shit their pants if they were to act the same while standing next to you.

Honestly, what I really hate are the guys who feel this way but never say it. That tends to make them even more of a coward than “e-warrior guy”.

The family of the man who was killed should get to line up the white people who did it and run their ass over.

Fucking crackers…

Unfortunately in my mind, this isn’t even an issue of race as much as it being an issue of humanity and how disgustingly barbaric many of us are. Our race as a whole may be classified as sentient, but individually many of us should still be living in caves.

Fucking animals

[quote]Professor X wrote:

As for our two “opinionated” posters, the nik character is just a fucking idiot, while the other dude strikes me as a pure coward. Both represent the ever-growing community of those that should be unable to procreate. [/quote]

The thing is, you never hear this directly. That is what’s funny. No one is running up to me calling me these names…but on the internet…

It is like those people who honk at you in their car but would shit their pants if they were to act the same while standing next to you.

Honestly, what I really hate are the guys who feel this way but never say it. That tends to make them even more of a coward than “e-warrior guy”.[/quote]

Of course not. This is how cowards and weak people go about their lives. Reminds me of the dudes in the club who would always talk shit after there is some distance between us, and they are walking away. Shit changes when I close that distance.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Honestly, what I really hate are the guys who feel this way but never say it. That tends to make them even more of a coward than “e-warrior guy”.[/quote]

Lol

Fucked up

One of the dudes I thought was my ride or die brother turned out to be a racist after a 6 pack.

Never know

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Fucking animals [/quote]

[quote]xjusticex2013x wrote:
Fucking crackers…[/quote]

Fucking Animal Crackers!

So fucking delicious!