T Nation

White Supremacy: "A Hoax"?

Look at you with the aire of superiority!

About that reading comprehension–I didn’t insult you. I just gave you an example of an insult.

Pretty myopic of you though to think it’s all about you.

Not very insouciant!

1 Like

So you are incapable of answering.

All you can do is take the morally superior position while either being abusive or sarcastic or pedantic.

Funny you keep bringing this up too.

Out of curiosity, what is yours?

Mine is through the fuckin roof. For real. My sister’s is actually one of the highest ever measured.

But we’re 2nd generation immigrants.

Still incapable of answering any of my points.

I would, but seriously, you don’t have any. All rendered moot by Insouciance.

1 Like

We need low IQ human capital. Floors need mopped, etc.

False dichotomy. Also very poorly structured fragment.

Funny you should be so critical of reading comprehension. It’s really quite ironic.

1 Like

Your post doesn’t even make sense.

Once you have calmed down from your rage that someone is daring to discuss white interests, read through your last few posts and realise just how pathetic and weak they have been.

You can then come back and apologise and we can continue the discussion.

Incel alert!

2 Likes

So now we should import Somalians to be our slaves and mop our floors. Lol.

As for your other comments, boring.

Give some real answers.

Once again with the comprehension thing…

There is a precedent.

My reading comprehension is fine.

I am in this discussion with you looking to hear points of interest and contention about the topic.

You are in this discussion with me to tear down every single last word and to jump on any slight error I might make.

It is boring.

Come on, just make intelligible points. I don’t really want to get into a personal insults contest or for you to just repeat the same sarcastic/pedantic point a dozen times.

It is boring.

I’m just having too much fun with this word.

Now I’m bopping around singing Phil Collins “sussudio” with “Insouciance” subbed in.

For reference:

Also, that’s some hard core whitebread '80’s shit right there! Holey Moley!

1 Like

All the best, I won’t bother responding to you again.

You have literally added nothing of interest to the topic.

Instead you have been pathetic and embarrassing. No doubt you will consider this some kind of ‘win.’ Embarrassing.

Nope. Really it’s just been one. Sorry you feel so defeated already though.

Should I move in to the next word now, or have you had enough?

:notes: Insou-sou-sou-souciance :notes:

Then you’ll have no one left to talk to.

Come on @zecarlo…why don’t you get woke and stop being sarcastic?

:laughing:

To be fair, he’s not doing any talking. This white nationalism stuff never has real talking points. Just a bunch of whining about white culture from people who know they’re going to be outperformed by foreigners.

Strange lack of white nationalism coming from people outside the bottom 10%. I’m sure it happens somewhere

Damn I missed quite the shit show.

Make one little thread saying white supremacy is a hoax and then the white supremacists who never post come out to prove it wrong. How fun.

God damn what it must feel like to be terrified of becoming the minority like a little bitch. I’m white and haven’t been bothered with it one second. People acting like the moment it happens all white people will be fucked. Let me make a prediction: When it happens we will still massively have big majorities in all political positions.