T Nation

White Russian Shake!!!

I just made this shake, and all it's missing is some top-shelf vodka. Here's how to do it:

1-2 scoops Vanilla LC Metabolic Drive
16-20 ice cubes
1-3 Tbsp DaVinci Sugarfree Kahlua flavored syrup
2-3 cups of freshly brewed coffee- Yay Starbucks!!!
1-3 Tbsp Heavy whipping cream

Shake it up and enjoy. This is awesome, especially for those on the Velocity Diet. For a Black Russian, omit the whipping cream, and use the new unflavored Metabolic Drive protein. As a twist, try using Chocolate Low Carb Metabolic Drive instead of the vanilla, and add the heavy whipping cream. I hope you enjoy! -Starkdog

Damn that sounds good...gonna have to try it w/ my Grow! Whey powder instead though.

Ok,

Here's another awesome shake for those purveyors of fine chocolate candies:

Starkdog's Chocolate-Raspberry Truffle

2 scoops of Chocolate Metabolic Drive
2 Tbsp heavy whipping creme
2 Tsp Powdered dutch cocoa
2 Tbsp Davinci Sugarfree Raspberry syrup
16-20 ice cubes
12-16 oz cold water

Shake and enjoy. Also, add in about 1/2 a cup of coffee to really spike up the chocolate flavor, and a little hit of caffeine. This is another awesome shake for the Velocity Diet. Shugart, you need to try these!! -Starkdog

This thread needs many stars dammit.

Wow!! Thanks for the stars hehehehe. So, have you tried any of these shakes yet? I'm trying to find other Davinci sugarfree syrups, and see what I can come up with. I'm glad that people enjoy these shakes. -Starkdog

I actually haven't tried it yet. But it's the best damn idea I've heard pertaining to a protein shake in a looooong time. I hope to try one soon.

Starkdog is back with some new inventions.

First, is the Peaches and Cream shake, not to be confused with the Peaches and Herb Shake- ick!!!

3/4 cup of frozen or slightly thawed peach slices.
2-3 scoops of Metabolic Drive Vanilla Protein powder.
1-2 Tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
6 ice cubes.

Blend until smooth, and enjoy.

Pecan Turtle Shake
2-3 scoops of Chocolate Metabolic Drive protein.
2 Tbsp of Davinci Sugarfree Caramel syrup.
1 Tbsp dutch cocoa powder (extra chocolate boost).
1-2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream.
1/4 cup of crushed pecans or pecan halves.
6-12 ice cubes.

Blend until slightly chunky, and enjoy.

I'm working on getting other flavored syrups, and will post more recipes. -Starkdog

general shake tip: blend in a box of any flavored pudding. good source of simple carbs for PWO and taste great