White Privilege

Looking at it that way, Dyson, instead of asking descendants of Europeans for reparations, should be asking for reparations from Africans since they introduced slavery to Africa and then the people in the Middle East since they were trading in slaves from Africa long before Europeans.

That’s not even what white privilege means.

It’s not like being Superman and then you can demolish the idea by saying “But my grandpa got shot and wasn’t bullet proof.”

:+1:

I don’t even know what this is supposed to mean.

And if those 7 year olds work hard, don’t die, and manage to pass on their work ethics to the next two generations, their kids can have it good enough to feel guilty about themselves too.

Edit: They should also stop referring to mines as “artisinal”. That brings to mind in the white people that read these things fancy pickles and cheese made by happy hipsters doing some old timey bullshit with stupid suspenders following their passion.

Yep, use it for good.

Short answer - no. Your attitude towards life, work and wealth would be totally nihilistic if, like in the Congo every few years a rampaging invading army/paramilitary group/bunch of mercenaries killed everyone and burned everything down, thereby reducing everyone to the same starting point.

Why think medium-term when in two years’ time the reset button will be pushed?

I’m allergic to blaming the “white devil” for many ills plaguing subsaharan Africa, but man, you could make a compelling point for the Congo.

In the last 100 odd years the Belgian Force Publique hacked to death (not machine gunned nor shot, but hacked to death) around 10 million people in the Congo basin, and it was later a murderous playground for ex-SS mercenaries, CIA and KGB financed paramilitaries (including a certain Ernesto “Che” Guevara who per his diary entries absolutely enjoyed killing locals by the truckload) and invading armies from literally every neighboring country, leaving heaps of corpses in their wake.

DRC is the discarded draft of the world’s most gruesome horror novel. Let’s just say when they were adapting Conrad’s Heart of Darkness set in Congo and changing the setting to Vietnam, they had to cut out the creepiest parts because it would be too nauseating.

1 Like

Compared to that, the Chinese that they’re dealing with now are downright cordial.

There was an African couple with their kids at the kindergarten orientation yesterday. I was actually kind of glad to see them. They were fat, happy, and relaxed. I’d almost pay to see some SJW try to explain to them all of these superfluous flights of pseudo intellectual fancy and why they should be outraged by what ever flavor of injustice is being served up on any given day.

Followed by the retort “Where I come from they cut people in half longways and fly people like flags. That’s why we left. Its much nicer here!”.

1 Like

You could have changed they for “people who look like us.”

1 Like

Thank you, sir. Every time I begin to feel good about humanity, you’re there to rain on my parade.

I was trying not to sound racist. Flexing my privilege.

White privilege:
Being 85% of the deaths and 82% of the wounded in OEF.
Being 83% of the deaths and 81% of the wounded in OIF.
Being 79% of opioid deaths in 2016, 82% in 2015, 82% in 2014

Being 52% of those murdered in 2016

So on and so forth. Point being, death doesn’t seem to care about skin color.

1 Like

The counter argument would be that most, if not all, of those deaths had nothing to do with race.

So, let me try and wrap my brain around this.

If you’re successful it’s, to some degree, because of the invisible hand of racial privilege, if you’re white.

If you’re not successful and you’re white, it’s because of something other than because you’re white. In fact, the optics of your failure is even worse because you benefit from the invisible hand of racial privilege.

If you’re successful and you’re non-white, it’s in spite of the invisible hand of racial privilege.

If you’re not successful and you’re non-white, it’s to some degree, because of the invisible hand of racial privilege.

If you die more than everyone else, on the battlefield, for example, it’s because of something other than race.

It’s no wonder white people kill themselves something like 3x as often as non-whites.

Bingo.

Unless you count extremely flimsy anecdotal evidence put forth by self hating white cucks and low iq black racists

2 Likes

Blacks commit a GROSSLY disproportionate amount of violent crime, are responsible for @ 44% of police killed in l.o.d., are 8 times more likely to commit murder than all other races combined, etc

I policed inner city St Louis for a decade. Probably 95% of our violent crime suspects, victims, were black.

It’s not “racist” or “profiling” to engage in pro active policing that targets behaviors.

Too bad that mythical “white privilege” doesn’t stop blacks from murdering whites at a massively disproportionate rate to the opposite, eh ?

2 Likes

You’re a weak minded simpleton, dude.

1 Like

Overall, killings of blacks by whites and whites by blacks accounted for about 12 percent of the roughly 6,000 homicides last year in which police had information about the race of both victim and killer – a slight increase from around 11 percent in 2014. About 15.8 percent of white victims were killed by blacks last year, and 8.6 percent of black victims were killed by whites.

I mean, yeah, I guess. When looking at interacial violence blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks. However, we’re talking about numbers in the hundreds. The vast majority of the time murder is intra-racial. That is, a white guy is far more likely to be killed by a white.

I take it you don’t understand sarcasm.

It means just because some people make mistakes in their life and have problems that it’s not a benefit to be white in N American society.