T Nation

White Man vs Black Break in to Car

Just for the lolz…

LOL I was waiting for his head to get slammed into the pavement followed by a stop resisting!

THAT’S RACIST!

I don’t think that first guy is White, looks Amerindian or Asian. Also, there is a difference in clothing it seems

Holy shit! The cop had his gun out?

Dude gets dropped in this video.

Deserved it imo.

Would have loved it if he got his head stamped on too.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
Holy shit! The cop had his gun out?[/quote]

Think possibly there’s a helicopter hovering also!

[quote]ishinator wrote:
Dude gets dropped in this video.

Deserved it imo.[/quote]

That was crazy, he cracked him good! That was a pretty big hole in his cheek.

I agree with you that he deserved it, there was no humour to his delivery, unlike other guys who do these types of vids.

Taser X26 actually.

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

Taser X26 actually.[/quote]

That looks like a Glock with a light on it and his holster is empty. I can’t see everything tho because the video quality isn’t that great.

Even if it is his gun, I don’t see a problem with it.

[quote]Will207 wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

That looks like a Glock with a light on it and his holster is empty. I can’t see everything tho because the video quality isn’t that great.

Even if it is his gun, I don’t see a problem with it. [/quote]

Hay, I respect the job the boys in blue do for us. I’m just looking at it from my concealed carry view point. And if it was a taser, I could see that coming out quicker than a pistol.

that was definitely a gun unless he is a lefty. ECD is carried on your weak side.

[quote]Will207 wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

Hay, I respect the job the boys in blue do for us. I’m just looking at it from my concealed carry view point. And if it was a taser, I could see that coming out quicker than a pistol.
[/quote]

Looked like a pistol with a light to me. Significantly different profile than the Taser X26.

Considering he was walking around the car from the opposite side (with no good visibility into what the ‘carjacker’ had in his hands) it seems perfectly reasonable to me that he’d have his pistol ready.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Will207 wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

[/quote]

Looked like a pistol with a light to me. Significantly different profile than the Taser X26.

Considering he was walking around the car from the opposite side (with no good visibility into what the ‘carjacker’ had in his hands) it seems perfectly reasonable to me that he’d have his pistol ready.[/quote]

Yep, with the amount of crazies in LA things can escalate reeeal fast

[quote]OHP wrote:
I don’t think that first guy is White, looks Amerindian or Asian. Also, there is a difference in clothing it seems[/quote]

Half Asian, half American*, he mentioned it in another video.

*'Murican is a race now

[quote]Will207 wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

Your right. Pistol with a light. I assumed the dude was left handed. Not a deadly force situation, but I wasn’t there (I’m also an LEO officer).

I’m sure he couldn’t see both of the suspect’s hands from the angle. And criminals are known to carry weapons (shocker). He quickly hostlers once he determined he was unarmed. So to defend him, sometimes it’s better to be wrong than dead…

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

[quote]Will207 wrote:

[quote]Brett620 wrote:

Your right. Pistol with a light. I assumed the dude was left handed. Not a deadly force situation, but I wasn’t there (I’m also an LEO officer).

I’m sure he couldn’t see both of the suspect’s hands from the angle. And criminals are known to carry weapons (shocker). He quickly hostlers once he determined he was unarmed. So to defend him, sometimes it’s better to be wrong than dead…[/quote]

You can be wrong more several times but only dead once.

If the black kid were dressed like the asian kid, does anyone think they would have been treated identically?

[quote]Severiano wrote:
If the black kid were dressed like the asian kid, does anyone think they would have been treated identically? [/quote]

I doubt it.

If they were roughly the same physical size, maybe.